Game of Thrones (Spoilers laced throughout this entire fucking thread)

blackboatshoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralphy - watchseries.eu

what's the deal with the hbo online stuff? They showed episode 2 last week online after episode 1 aired, right? Are they gonna do that every week? I can't wait another week dammit.

I had the books for Easter, expect lots of inane questions that have already been answered.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yeah I'm with bbs on this, was definitely a demon fart/queef which produced a gas like fog. Noticed how the smog from the fart blew out the light.I've seen this type of stuff on Ghost hunters. Which means i know what i'm talking about.

• Like 1

^

Which also happens to be Martin's favourite episode of the season, he has said

Wonder if he might of said that because that happens to be the one episode this season he's writing. :-D

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwater_(episode)

what the fuck, is it at kings landing? I predict that little girl dressed as a boy will be the one who kills king G

LEARN NAMES. Arya, and JOFFERY. And i thought the same when i was first reading the books

without spoiling anything in the future of the show, can someone tell me what that thing that came out of that womans bagina was?

They had a conversation about SHADOWS being the SERVANTS OF LIGHT about half a second before she got butt naked and had a dark thing crawl out of her vajayjay.

But here, from the wiki:

The shadow assassin is formed through an act of sexual intercourse between Melisandre and her liege, Lord Stannis Baratheon so they are also known as Shadow Babies. After a period of "gestation", Melisandre can invoke the shadow assassin by "birthing" it...