Game of Thrones (Spoilers laced throughout this entire fucking thread)

blackboatshoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is 2 episodes left to the season. Blackwater which is next week, and Vlar Morghulis on 6/3/12.Which is the episode of the aftermath.

This having been said. When does the next season start? Lol. I can't wait another 10 months.

Husk you just made my day... I thought next week was the finale. The preview looked like its going to be a sick episode..

And I agree man, I cant even wait til next week haha never mind next season. I actually just started reading Book 1 of the series its nice getting a refresher of all that happened last season.. i cant put it down.

You're telling me you enjoyed the 2 bullshit scenes with Robb and that girl that literally took up a quarter or more of that episode? I've read all the books, I know that it isn't going to be full of endless battles every episode, nor did I say it should be. But be sure to let me know where I said the only thing that doesn't bore me about the show is violence.

Edit: and before it turns into a debate, I understand that this was a way for HBO to minimize on cost and attract a wider viewer base by writing in an additional romance. I just think if you're gonna cut a lot of cool shit, it seems pretty lame to me to turn around and add some really boring character and scenes.

Yeah that was a plus. Bet the floor is dirty. LOLz. Tonight is going to be awesome. Especially because I don't have work tomorrow, so I can actually enjoy watching this along with The Borgias, and The Killing. Plus tonight is the epic battle. Will most definitely watch 2 maybe 3 times. Booyakasha!

emilia-clarke-actors-photo-u2.jpg

rose-leslie-actors-photo-u1.jpg

game-of-thrones-margaery.png

EW....well. maybe smash

natalia_tena_natalia_as_osha_in_game_of_thrones_fZt2H2r.sized.png

Then....

FAULT-magazine-natalia-tena-25539223-640-480.jpg

and finally Oona Castilla Chaplin. YES! Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter.

119912.gif

oona-chaplin-profile.jpg

600full-oona-chaplin.jpg

3cHsLl.jpg

Jeyne.jpg

Granddaughter of this guy...

charlie-chaplin-08.jpg

Winter-is-Coming-T-Shirt-175212.jpg

want this shirt.