Game of Thrones (Spoilers laced throughout this entire fucking thread)

blackboatshoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else figure out yet that Jon Snow is actualy Rhaegar and Lyannas son?

also: ^^spoiler alert

Wild theory: He had to "die" so he could be released from his vow to the Nights Watch, the witch will resurrect him, and he will go south. Eventually he will be one of the three heads of the dragon. As a warg he will be able to control a dragon like a champ.

But like I said this is a wild theory.

Well... The evidence is he has had dragon dreams. So far only people with targ blood do. His hair is "so blonde it's almost white". He has weird eyes (even if not purple). Also King Aerys the bat shit had a thing for Tywins wife, Tyrion was first born, and Tywin never gave him any love (but never denied him, possibly to avoid the shame)

i'm about halfway through book 3, and the starks get fucked over everytime they turn around in this shit and if that wasn't bad enough my homie just told me about the 'red wedding'. and yea doesn't tyrion have two diff. colored eyes? Davos seems like a cool cat and Dany is taking her motherfucking time.

I finally finished everything, book 5 was great, so much better than book 4. reading 4 took me like 3 months, I finished five in less than a week. wow that was confusing as fuck

arya is the shit!! but only two arya chapters what the fuckkkkkkk man. bran is also my niggy. i was hoping for some more sub-cat but whatever...jon snow dying, his part of the story cannot be over. also the new 8 foot knight is the mountain, yeah?

explain why jon snow is rhaegar's seed and not eddards??

^

Cus

For the Jon Snow being a product of R+L go revisit all the chapters where Selmy talks about the tourny at Harrenhal and when Ned revisits the events that took place at the Tower of Joy, that might help you make some sense of the theory.

Also I agree with you about the new 8' kingsguard monster being the Mountain, but I'm not sure how he was saved from deaths door yet.

KINDLE nigga. Free books all day.

I do like free stuff, but I also like to have hard copies of stuff too.

Duly noted though.

Un-gregor has been prophesied hella times. So yes it's totally him. Basically EVERYONE thinks that.

As far as Jon being Lyanna and Rhaegars kid we can start in ADWD. Remember Bran in the weirwood tree going back in time? The first was Ned saying that he wants them to be raised "as brothers". If he was a bastard they would be brothers. And throughout the books you constantly get different stories about who's the mother. And when Ned got to the Tower of Joy to rescue Lyanna, he remembers how it smelled of blood and basically the scene was reminiscent of a birth.

And then she made him make a promise. The most likely being that he would raise Jon as his own, that way he wouldn't have his head bashed in by someone hell bent on ending the Targ line.

FURTHERMORE, you get a lot of hints in Danys visions too. There is also the part where it says that when Rhaegar died he whispered a womans name. If it was his wife there would be no reason to hide it, most people think it was Lyannas name. And then there is the one where she sees a blue rose growing from a wall of ice. Blue roses were Lyannas favorite flowers. In all of neds visions about her, blue roses are mentioned.

Also if you're curious, Brans weirwood visions are in order...

1. Young Ned hoping Jon and Robb can be raised as brothers

2. Lyanna and Benjen play fighting

3. Probably Neds mom wanting vengence for something the Ironborn did

4. Ser Duncan the Tall (from the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Dunk_and_Egg novellas), Kissing a young sexy Old Nan

5. No idea. As far as i know no one else does either. Some people think it's a young Bloodraven

6. The first starks practicing blood sacrafices

Also the three eyed crow bran hooks up with is bloodraven. He was hand of the king and got sent to the nights watch when Aemon became the nights maester. He later became Lord Commander and then somehow ended up being the last green seer. You get little glimpses of him throughout the books, as crows.

Also remember when one of the crows calls Jon King? Yeah.. that's because he's Rhaegars son.

"King," croaked the raven. The bird flapped across the air to land on Mormont's shoulder. "King," it said again, strutting back and forth.

"He likes that word," Jon said, smiling.

"An easy word to say. An easy word to like."

"King," the bird said again.

"I think he means for you to have a crown, my lord."

"The realm has three kings already, and that's two too many for my liking." Mormont stroked the raven under the beak with his finger, but all the while his eyes never left Jon Snow.

boss..

• 2 weeks later...

How far are you in the books?

He says a lot of words. But he never repeats words like that unless he already knows him. And it's kinda later pretty obvious that mormonts crow in particular is something more than just a regular one.

And the fact that later the crow is the main reason Snow gets elected to Lord Commander kinda cinches it.