Game of Thrones (Spoilers laced throughout this entire fucking thread)

blackboatshoes

Re: Game of Thrones

Did anybody else pick up the hint that John Snow might be Ned Starks nephew, and the son of Rehagar (sp?) If so there is your third head of the dragon, if he isn't "dead-dead", cuz we all know that with GRRM nobody is safe, but nobody is dead till they are "dead".

It's also implied he could be AA, as his wounds are "steaming" or "smoking" when he gets stabbed...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also implied he could be AA, as his wounds are "steaming" or "smoking" when he gets stabbed...

All i know is it is NOT stannis. Because the sword doesn't generate heat, and i have to figure that the red priestess would of noticed this not so subtle difference...

I wanna see what happens with jamie brienne and open throat lady (don't want to spoil it)... I wonder if jamie will get it, even though he's a totally different person.

Also how many times has davos chapter ended like he was gonna die? like 50 so far

Yup.

I like Selmy's POV's because he has good insight into the past events.

Two things that happened that we really don't know enough about yet are the Tourney at Harrenhal, which Selmy is sorting out a little bit at a time...

and what happened at the Tower of Joy, when Ned came to take Lyanna back and she died, but before she died she made him promise something... driving me crazy not knowing what the promise is...

REALLY don't want to wait 4 more years for Winds of Winter.

• 1 month later...

HOLY SHIT

I just blasted through season 1 in three days .... fucking awesome show. I like that essentially the first season was a fantasy show with very few fantasy elements, but with the birth of the dragons and the nightswatch crossing the wall it seems like it is about to get much more "fantastical" in season 2.

that said, I wish you guys would just talk about the show, and not the books, because your're getting way ahead of me and I dont want to read spoilers.

sansa and jofry are such pasty faggots and arya is a bad little bitch. Also I feel like king robert's bastard son the swordmaker will be an awesome character.

pretty much im a huge fucking nerd for this shit, and my roommate has been clowning me mercilessly for geeking out.

tumblr_lrxdswAyFs1qzkrfx

such a long wait till the next fucking season.

i mean, it seems most of us already know whats going down.

just the show took shit to another level.

-HUSK

I think everybody who watched season 1 and wasn't already a fan of the story went and read ahead.

It's always nice to see a story you love done well on film (like LOTR) but now every time I read a POV from Tyrion I just see Peter Dinklage in my minds eye... kind of annoying but what can you do.