Game of Thrones (Spoilers laced throughout this entire fucking thread)

blackboatshoes

Re: Game of Thrones

The dude was stabbed 4 times and Melisandre foreshadowed his death to him. She said I've seen your enemies, its the ones who smile in your face you should beware, and keep Ghost close to you ... Ghost was on edge in his last two chapters around his 'friends' if you noticed. That nigga is dead, sucks because he was my favourite character and the story at the wall has me the most interested...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't dead. At least not in the Ned sense.

What I'm thinking is since the words the watch says mention until they die, it is possible that he is dead and will be revived, or he is badly wounded and recovers, but they tell the watch he is dead so that he can go do something else.

Keep In mind Melisandre even said herself she could be wrong, as sometimes she sees what she wants in the fires.

I mean really, she sees Stannis as being the savior or the one going to be king... and I swear to god, if that's how ASOIAF ends up I'm going to burn George R. R. Martin's house to the ground.

edit: about Stannis. I just don't think it's going to work. He hasbeen told for a time thathe i "the one" so I am pretty sure there is going to be some stupid mistake he's going to make, based on the 'fact' that he is going to be the one on the throne, that ends him.

Ice and Fire leads me to believe it will be a union of Stark and Targaryen at the end.

But what do you mean by he isn't dead in the Ned sense ?

and also Stannis could very well be dead, Ramsay Snow's letter to Jon could / could not be bullshit... and like Jon said there was some truth in it (Mance etc)

oh and one last thing does anybody have any info on Winds of Winter?

Although the Stark and Targaryen thing makes sense, It may be more along the lines of the creatures that winter brings, specifically north of the wall, and dragons/the red god.

Ned is dead dead. As we have seen with Cat and uhhh... fuck, the name of the other guy that gets revived over and over escapes me, people can die and be resurrected by the red god.

And because of Martin's style I have learned not to believe anything until there are first person accounts. A letter, especially to a foe, is going to be filled with lies.

The other guy was the other red priest that appeared in the first book, Thoros of Myr.

I see a clash between The Others and the dragons, with the dragons just annihilating The Others. After, of course, Daenerys gets her hands on the "dragon horn" that the other Greyjoy has with him and makes her way to Westros. But the Nights Watch and anyone else at The Wall or Winterfell for that matter, is in for a hell of a winter.

what do you guys think about the 3 headed Dragon thing for Daenerys? I'm thinking maybe Bran will be one of the "heads" because the 3 eyed crow was talking about how he wouldn't walk but would fly.

It's plausible.

Daenery's talks about getting 2 men to fly her other 2 dragons just like Visery's (probably spelled that wrong) had his 2 sister's flying his dragon's.

It's just a matter of them potentially meeting and her gaining those feelings which seems kind of out there to me. Especially when Bran's dad was one of the many people after her father (the mad king).

But barriston has already been telling her that her dad was actually psycho bat shit crazy, and that ned was one of the most loyal and honorable people out.

PLUS bran doesn't really have to actually ride the stupid thing, he's a warg. He can just brain fuck the dragon.

What about dude from the prologue? the one who goes into one eyed wolf then bran kicks his ass and becomes leader of that pack. Think he'll end up being something?

And im still wondering what's up with the chapter from the last book, the one that was in old town. Who was the alchemist? any ideas?.

Wargs can die if they don't "hop" to another skin...and even if they do the skin they take eventually takes over and they forget about their past life. I remember the DWD prologue went into it a bit, plus Jon had killed the one wilding warg when he was with Qhorin in (I think) Clash of Kings.

Agreed that he isn't dead dead though, definitely

He killed the warg amd them the warg went in to the eagle amd started attacking him yeah? I guess the word die is the problem, the body dies but the wargyness can find someon else and push them out if they are strong enough... Or go into an animal.

The him being neds sisters amd rhaegars kid angle is interestimg, they dropped a few hints, and the fire and ice title would go alomg with that nicely...

Im still stoked the prince from dorne got killed with fire, that kid was a weinie butt and an annoying pov character...

Unrelated: arya is a boss.