Game of Thrones (Spoilers laced throughout this entire fucking thread)

blackboatshoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iAeQ2KJ7L5Azh.gif

tumblr_m4pq5e8oUd1r00l9eo1_500.gif

Just watched this. AWESOME! Love that the dog turned on the king finally. I was kind of hoping that would be Rob Stark instead of Lord Lannister. Also the part where they bell was ringing, and they started playing the drums was fucking sweet. Pumped it up. I was all CRUSH KILL DESTROY!!!!!

Sometimes I come in here and want to drop a huge bomb that will ruin next season for those who haven't read the books, and then just use the thread title to cover my ass

And pert, I think he went fishing and then threw them all out because he was upset

Yeah the drums and bells were fucking awesome. Was that big dude part of the kings guard? In that case I'd imagine it was because he made Joffrey look like a pussy, and ended up having Joffrey's people chanting "half man"???? Kind of confused now, I'll watch it again tomorrow.

Yeah my bet is, it was her that paid them. Come to think of it, with Tyrion shipping off her daughter, then sending Joffrey into battle after she tried to give him the ultimatum of, his whore lover for Joffrey to stay safe.

I'm rooting for Little People Big World!

I was hoping for the shit beyond the wall to happen last episode, I was kind of pissed they didn;t have any of that. Hoping we get to meet Mance Rayder in the last episode, and Snow has to kill the old dude to get in good with the wildlings .

I don't know how the book is but i was kind of bummed when the first season ended with them marching beyond the wall. I thought this season would be awesome and filled with a lot of shit happening beyond the wall, but really its only been them getting to a mountain side, and getting captured. Just real anxious to see what's to come beyond the wall. I know its story building and character building, and thats how most good shows are. I just thought their would be some crazy shit happening. Anyone who read the books, must know is this wait going to be worth it?

Jon Snow and Arya will be sorted out in the finale.

The battle of blackwater was just too big, had to be the focus of the whole episode.

I'm a little surprised that GRRM wrote that episode, but it still had some big differences ... Although I suppose Stannis leading the charge is just good TV.

HUSK, for some reason I thought you were a book reader. Let me say that you will not be disappointed with the goings on north of the wall.

• Like 1

I am a book reader on and off. I use to rack a lot of books from a store in my area, but once that closed down, there isn't a book store for a few hours. I read the first book, and ended up reading some books by Anthony Bourdain , so after that I didn't even think about reading, just wanted to eat.LOL Need the 2nd and 3rd book so if anyone wants to ship it over. Lemmeknow!

I'm like 3/4ths of the way through book one, having watched the show doesn't dull it down 1 bit.. I can't put it down and even though I know what happens in the long run, shits got me in suspense.. Books are an entirely different feel.. Lookin forward to book 2

I just saw that posted on Reddit/r/gameofthrones

My dad picked up the two companion books Art of a Song of Ice and Fire.

Some pretty cool shit in there.

Theres supposed to be another one coming out in October called the World of Ice and Fire which is supposed to have better maps etc...

HUSK I got all the books as PDF's if you don't mind reading off a monitor or have an E-Reader.