Game of Thrones (Spoilers laced throughout this entire fucking thread)

blackboatshoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck is this ?? did they just turn this medieval knights and castles show into a zombie show? cmon son.f'reall??

smh

White_Walker_%28Winter_is_Coming%29.jpg

830px-Wight.png

if you couldn't tell throughout the 1st season and 2nd their was a lot of "magic" going on.So White Walkers being some sort of a mythological race, isn't that crazy. I mean fuck you didn't complain about dragons being ridiculous.. LOL

I take it you somehow missed all the talks about white walkers and wights throughout the first two seasons, and when the dead member of the Nights Watch reanimates as a wight in the first season and tries to kill Mormont?

Edit: In response to the guy who is somehow surprised by mythical happenings in a show based on fantasy books.

• Like 1

I dont read these story books, i just catch these episodes online, and never while mentioning white walkers did I ever think a zombie was gonna be what they mysteriously eluded to.

ZOMBIES???????????????? cmon. yes, dragons and magic and all that castle grey skull dungeons and dragon shit sure, its a castle and sword kinda thing. but a fuckin zombie? this saga had integrity so far and has been written well, the acting top notch, but Im dissapointed they swayed in the direction of recent hollywood trends. Again, next I predict a fuckin vampire, or Alien episode. Maybe one of you book worms can spoiler alert if that happens or not.

7340298298_24e12c57f0_b.jpg

I dont read these story books, i just catch these episodes online, and never while mentioning white walkers did I ever think a zombie was gonna be what they mysteriously eluded to.

ZOMBIES???????????????? cmon. yes, dragons and magic and all that castle grey skull dungeons and dragon shit sure, its a castle and sword kinda thing. but a fuckin zombie? this saga had integrity so far and has been written well, the acting top notch, but Im dissapointed they swayed in the direction of recent hollywood trends. Again, next I predict a fuckin vampire, or Alien episode. Maybe one of you book worms can spoiler alert if that happens or not.

comic-book-guy-worst-post-ever.jpg

They're not ZOMBIES, they're WHITE WALKERS! GET IT RIGHT! LOL (Internet sarcasm)

The only reason you think they're zombies is because the first dude had his face blown out from something (which resembled the walking dead zombies). Yes i can see why you think that. But the rest of them them just look like pale white ghosts with ice blue eyes. Not zombies.

LOL

No doubt too busy tearfully rejoicing at the scientific observance and inspiring realism of Melisandre squeezing a shadow that kills people out of her vag

Personally, I thought this was a great representation of the birth of a black child. Pop it out and it goes and commits murder.

thats what I got flamed by, two of those comic book shop owners, haha

As a proud and avid comic book shop owner, I'm just gonna have to cosign my industry colleague in that the whole "zombie" thing in this story was established some time ago; 4 of the story books were out before the show was even green lit for production...it didn't go the way of a current trend it's just fleshing errything out

Thank you comic book worm, You just validated why it was financially backed and Green lit by HBO in the last year or so. Because there is ZOMBIES in it.

Your your condition 10 acid free plastic sealed comic shop intellect has back fired. Imagine them shopping a Dungeons and Dragons story to HBO with no Zombies, aliens or Vampires in this day and age.

nonono.gif