My semi retarded brother in-law

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law

we have talked about making shirts that have his body on it....sleeveless of course.

When he used to roll around with semi boners I would almost die. He does this thing when hes nervous where he slides his hands down the back of his boxers and scratches his ass with the tops of his hands.

I stopped touching everything the house.

Frank loves to pee ont he seat, when ever my chicks over there she always sits in it. She started to leave extremely detailed notes as to proper peeing protocol. Dude went through this phase about 4 years ago of not flushing the toilet and leaving the seat up so the whole place at the aromatics of frank. His dad lost his head and told him if he didn't start taking care of that shit he would throw his ass out.

This thread is tuff and I just wouldn't have the patience to deal with this kind of human behavior.

If any of my ''normal'' roomates did any 1 of these things their would be hell to pay, nevermind a Portugese half wit coming at me with a on-slaught of this foulness.

Props for dealing with this for the sake of love,...... I guess.

Frank loves to pee ont he seat, when ever my chicks over there she always sits in it. She started to leave extremely detailed notes as to proper peeing protocol. Dude went through this phase about 4 years ago of not flushing the toilet and leaving the seat up so the whole place at the aromatics of frank. His dad lost his head and told him if he didn't start taking care of that shit he would throw his ass out.

tard.jpg

who doesn't like my aromatics

dude sounds a ton like one of my ex-roommates. this kid was foul as fuck. fat, wouldn't shower for days, played warcraft, didn't shave, never did laundry, smoked hella weed and just ate like a fucking pig and lived like one too. dude was defensive captain of the football team in high school and now he's a fat gross fuck.

there's no way i could put up with your bro-in-law frate.

The fallout if you pulled that stunt and your girl summarily found out and discovered this thread would probably be the most epic event of the year

My girl has fully endorsed this thread and even started to remind me of Frank times.

So my future parents are fucking awesome and super immigrant. They are the typical european mom and dad.They are very active and front like they are 30 when they really are pushing 60.

The are still enjoying one another's company, by this I mean they still bang out all the time, If we show up to the house and their door is A.CLOSED AND B.LOCKED, We dip and make all sorts of jokes.....Is it gross, you bet your ass it is......does it give me hope that I'll be getting banged out well in my 60's,FUCKING RIGHT IT DOES!

So we roll in unannounced and lady friend notices the doors closed, she ever so quietly tries the knob, turns to me in a panic and is like "oh god tony and ana are banging again"....the jokes start and shes pissed.

We go to the basement to look for her dads old nikes, dudes got a mean shoe game.

Frankie boy thunders down the stairs like a retarded elephant calling out "MOMMY?......DADDY?"....oh fyi he calls them mommy and daddy still at 33, and this aint no Hamptons jargon boys, pure tard talk.

He goes to walk into their room but the doors locked and he smashes into it, were already dying laughing!

He starts knocking and screaming "mommy,daddy....whys the door locked,,,,what are you doing"

Were fully dying now, full on tears, rolling around.

He then comes down stairs to inform us that "Mommy and Daddy are in their room with the door locked I don't know what they are doing" but picture retarded portuguese accent.

The mom rolls down in a robe and her looking like a sex knot, flushed in the face...no eye contact with us....Frank starts in on her "whats going on...whys the door locked"

I lost it I couldn't help it,my girl smirked at me and i LAUGHED.

Frank runs upstairs and "daddy" is in the kitchen, in half english and portuguese he's like "eh man, whats a matta fo you waking me up guy?"

it was 730 on a week night.

We were dying....her mom made no eye contact for like a month

I say you take Frank to Hater's place for dinner and film it. Hater you don't get a say in the matter.

K. I'm down. I just ordered a new dining room table from the states. It's being loaded on a truck from Toronto. Here's what I propose. Frank and Frate jump on the truck and come down for diner. We film the whole thing. I'll make Hot Dogs. No shirts. Bring your girl too. No shirts. Does that kid like cheese whiz? I'll buy balloons for your retard. See you soon.

K. I'm down. I just ordered a new dining room table from the states. It's being loaded on a truck from Toronto. Here's what I propose. Frank and Frate jump on the truck and come down for diner. We film the whole thing. I'll make Hot Dogs. No shirts. Bring your girl too. No shirts. Does that kid like cheese whiz? I'll buy balloons for your retard. See you soon.

you are a trooper.. propped when not 24'd