My semi retarded brother in-law

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law

My girl has fully endorsed this thread and even started to remind me of Frank times.

I have mixed feelings about this. While the drama from her finding the thread and freaking out would have made for great entertainment, her endorsement makes her a catch.

And that last story had me rolling. Props when I can.

I would just take off my shirt and start eating hot dogs. No homo.

i have a better idea.

you are introduced to frank as frates very own retarded cousin!

you can befriend frank and gain access to the inner workings of his brain, think of the weird shit he could be doing that no one knows about

K. I'm down. I just ordered a new dining room table from the states. It's being loaded on a truck from Toronto. Here's what I propose. Frank and Frate jump on the truck and come down for diner. We film the whole thing. I'll make Hot Dogs. No shirts. Bring your girl too. No shirts. Does that kid like cheese whiz? I'll buy balloons for your retard. See you soon.

frate cheese wiz frank hotdogs no shirt no homo no shirt your girl

DO IT!

I mean aside from the obvious that it's cruel, incredibly dangerous and all together a bad idea I would wonder what someone such as Frank would experience. Would it ruin him entirely? Would it "fix" him? Would he stop hurting the cat after it tells him the symptom of the universe? THESE ARE QUESTIONS WE NEED ANSWERED!!!eleveN!!11!

and just from what i know about people doing acid when they're not ready, his mind would probably be shot, he'd have to be tied down and forced to take a benzo or anti psychotic, maybe he'd have to get knocked out and tied to a bed. i would not advise bruh.

ive only known 1 dude who had a 'bad trip' and actually did some crazy shit.

kid dropped a bunch of L(10-15 hits), went missing for 3 days.. then bunch of friends heard he was arrested in another state.. ended up he pulled up to some kids at a bus stop and pointed a knife at them?

"Police say he was high on drugs when they located him. When officers asked him if he was the one who scared the kids he said " Yeah man. Blues eyes with tea on top yo!"

story: http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/man-allegedly-threatens-students-at-bus-stop

^^ video is fucking hilarious

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaw5Jhgaq1Q&feature=player_embedded raw footy of him being arrested, cant really hear anything hes saying..

My vote. give frank the acid.

ive only known 1 dude who had a 'bad trip' and actually did some crazy shit.

kid dropped a bunch of L(10-15 hits), went missing for 3 days.. then bunch of friends heard he was arrested in another state.. ended up he pulled up to some kids at a bus stop and pointed a knife at them?

"Police say he was high on drugs when they located him. When officers asked him if he was the one who scared the kids he said " Yeah man. Blues eyes with tea on top yo!"

story: http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/man-allegedly-threatens-students-at-bus-stop

^^ video is fucking hilarious

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaw5Jhgaq1Q&feature=player_embedded raw footy of him being arrested, cant really hear anything hes saying..

My vote. give frank the acid.

Judge: Did you hear me?

High Friend: *Taps twice on the glass.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

From what I gather he listens to the Backstreet Boys.

..and this thread is probably his 15 minutes of fame so I think an oontz shirt would be actually quite fitting.

Most shirts would be quite fitting...he's fat as hell. Frate, Let's take Frank to the ROM. Does he like dinosaurs?

My girl has fully endorsed this thread and even started to remind me of Frank times.

So my future parents are fucking awesome and super immigrant. They are the typical european mom and dad.They are very active and front like they are 30 when they really are pushing 60.

The are still enjoying one another's company, by this I mean they still bang out all the time, If we show up to the house and their door is A.CLOSED AND B.LOCKED, We dip and make all sorts of jokes.....Is it gross, you bet your ass it is......does it give me hope that I'll be getting banged out well in my 60's,FUCKING RIGHT IT DOES!

So we roll in unannounced and lady friend notices the doors closed, she ever so quietly tries the knob, turns to me in a panic and is like "oh god tony and ana are banging again"....the jokes start and shes pissed.

We go to the basement to look for her dads old nikes, dudes got a mean shoe game.

Frankie boy thunders down the stairs like a retarded elephant calling out "MOMMY?......DADDY?"....oh fyi he calls them mommy and daddy still at 33, and this aint no Hamptons jargon boys, pure tard talk.

He goes to walk into their room but the doors locked and he smashes into it, were already dying laughing!

He starts knocking and screaming "mommy,daddy....whys the door locked,,,,what are you doing"

Were fully dying now, full on tears, rolling around.

He then comes down stairs to inform us that "Mommy and Daddy are in their room with the door locked I don't know what they are doing" but picture retarded portuguese accent.

The mom rolls down in a robe and her looking like a sex knot, flushed in the face...no eye contact with us....Frank starts in on her "whats going on...whys the door locked"

I lost it I couldn't help it,my girl smirked at me and i LAUGHED.

Frank runs upstairs and "daddy" is in the kitchen, in half english and portuguese he's like "eh man, whats a matta fo you waking me up guy?"

it was 730 on a week night.

We were dying....her mom made no eye contact for like a month

sharing-a-banana.jpg

Frank hates social situations that he has not altered into some weird fucking thing about him bailing to go home...........The ROM isn't ignant portuguese shit SOOOO we could take him to a bull fight or some stupid immigrant shit he'd be down.

YO I COULD GET FLICKS OF FRANK IN A ONNTZ SHIT....HOOK IT UP RAVEN!

Frank hates social situations that he has not altered into some weird fucking thing about him bailing to go home...........The ROM isn't ignant portuguese shit SOOOO we could take him to a bull fight or some stupid immigrant shit he'd be down.

YO I COULD GET FLICKS OF FRANK IN A ONNTZ SHIT....HOOK IT UP RAVEN!

What about the taste of Danforth? he would probably love that shit. We can put him in front of the greek dancers. He would probably maul one of them.

Frank is not into anything that is not portuguese, he's a brain washed son of immigrants. Rides are you fucking kidding me?

Frank asked to go see Lord of the Rings with some of his younger cousins and his normal brothers...they took him, when that Golem thing jumped off he got so afraid he ran the fuck out and took the subway home.

I was at the house mashing out some left overs when dude came home and told me "i'll sleep nothing tonight cause of that ting"

he was like 28