My semi retarded brother in-law

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law

Lord Jesus are you serious, this nigga showed up to thanksgiving like that?!?! i honestly, retarded or not, would fuck this nigga up. cmon man, 33 yr old virgin, still at home & unbelievably socially inept...smh

I suggest gettin him a hooker or at least taking him to a strip club, shit could get funny even though hed prolly try to back out of it or start scratching his ass alot lol

I cant express to you how bad this mans table manors are, like he himself is a weight loss program.I allllwayys get stuck seating near him and it I can't handle it.

oohhhh but you can express, and share more stories also! Has he ever gotten into a fight? Non family confrontation?

he got a cross tattooed on his back,then denounced his faith......so awesome

yea that is awesome. try to get him to get a tattoo of one of the sick silk dragon ball z button up shirts dude prolly owns. that way it'll be like hes wearing a shirt when hes not. a really hairy shirt.

Frank saves that kind of formal attire for the classiest of events....such as funerals!

So we had some serious family sit downs, our wedding is coming up....lots of lame family shit. the most recent was about money....so it's my girl,her mom and dad and myself sitting in there nice living room, you all know the one fancy 1960's euro furnishings covered in plastic!......This was a pretty private matter, I hate talking about money with people no matter what! So were shooting the shit and in walks fat ass,cat under one arm,bag of chips under the other and PINT GLASS of Crush.

Sits down,turns on the tv cranks it up and starts laughing at like Law and Order.........and tossing out ideas about how we should spend this cash.......One idea was to "infest in stock markets"

I'm like frozen in rage, my girls holding my arm and no one is saying a word.....sitting in silence for what seems like a life time, until her dad BLOWS THE FUCK UP...........Now I do not speak his mother tongue but whatever he said had Lard ass out the door and my girl cracking up.....she still wont repeat what her dad said. I want to know so badddddly

Alright just heard this recently........

Frank broke the toilet

HOW?

By dropping such a mother load they had to use a knife to cut it up to go down, he was so "ashamed" he refused to do anything.....the normal brother had to do it.He said he was gagging and almost cried.......the dad was yelling "hey fat ass you ate all this,come clean it up" obviously in pork chop!

I am NOT Portuguese, he's alright around me just a complete sack of shit like he would be around anyone else.At first he was fucking weird..........go back and read about me catching him watching me sleep.

I caught him recently and called him out on it by telling him to go fuck himself.....he hasn't really talked to me to much since

THIS. also the picture of DAOfrank freaked the girl i work with out so hard

So Frank is freakishly strong, TARD STRENGTH, and he used to go ape shit at the other normal brother, until he learned that the younger bro is a fucking black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu and some other shit.....the kids tiny but is a trained killing machine.

The younger bro being a rad dude wont totally fuck Frank up, he puts him in holds or just blocks his swings..........so one time many years ago my In-laws go on a trip. Frank calls my girl and I saying lil bros having a bender etc etc.......were like "SWEET,WHY WERENT WE INVITED".....Frank tells us hes going to call the cops.

We show up and it's 5 dudes in a basement playing video games having some beers, keep in mind they are all 20 or so.......Lil brother wants to know why we showed up so quickly in a panic.

I tell him and a small argument ensues.........words turn to shoves and the gloves are off.

Franks tossing haymakers

lil bros blocking them and then goes offffffffffffff

starts open handed slapping Frank,whos sans shirt as per but is also in boxers.....as per, and it sounds like someone is slapping a side of beef.

I'm laughing so hard I can't break it up and my girls yelling at me to get them to stop

Finally i get lil bro off,he was in some fucked up leg lock choking bitch slapping move........Frank throws on some clothes and dips.

Lil brother is laughing and tells me "that right there is why we call him fat head,slapping him is like slapping a waterbed...you should try it some time"

I also watched Frank rush lil bro almost like a Curly from the three stooges,head down animal attack,he flipped his fat ass over his shoulder and damn near killed him.......the old man and I broke it up but I seriously thought he was going to piss himself laughing.

• Like 2