other terrible adults....

Frate_Raper

due largely to my recent car accident, ive been riding public transit more and more lately.

i guess the unwritten rule is give the elderly your seat if the bus is packed.

this old man looked me dead in the eye as he shuffled onto the bus, i knew he wanted me to offer him up my seat.

but after waiting outside in the subzero temperatures for a bus that was twenty minutes late, i felt i earned this seat.

plus im gettin older, and im starting to cherish sitting down whenever i can.

so i just turned my ipod up and pretended i didnt notice his pathetic ass.

as it had been snowing, the bus floor was real slippery, and a few stops later dude lost his balance, and sprawled out in the middle of the bus.

some single mom with 2 kids and a stroller ended up moving for this geezer, while i just sat there.

im an asshole.

• Like 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

due largely to my recent car accident, ive been riding public transit more and more lately.

this old man looked me dead in the eye as he shuffled onto the bus, i knew he wanted me to offer him up my seat.

but after waiting outside in the subzero temperatures for a bus that was twenty minutes late, i felt i earned this seat.

as it had been snowing, the bus floor was real slippery, and a few stops later dude lost his balance, and sprawled out in the middle of the bus.

some single mom with 2 kids and a stroller ended up moving for this geezer, while i just sat there.

im an asshole.

b7293e89.jpg

I was with a group of friends (under 21) and we went to the liquor store for alcohol. Me being old enough to purchase beer, I have everyone hand me their stuff right in front of the counter. The Korean dude ends up asking me,

"How old you are??"

"Forty-Eight"

"FORTYYY EIIIIGGGGHT??!?!?!??" 0_0

"Nah jk" *hands him ID*

im an asshole.

After riding the bus many a time, I can tell you that it's actually the law here in California. Not like anyone cares about that here though. But then again, judging from the subzero temperatures, you're not in California ha

I dont know if i'll ever be in another adult situation again because of the shit I've done in the past. Here's everything I can think of:

10. With my six year old cousin on the back of a jetski, going about 50 mph, I jerked the handlebars to the right, flipping the jetski and catapulting her across the lake, her tiny flailing body skipping across the water.

9. Had sex with some girl who's name i didnt even know in some kid's dorm room (who i also didnt know) that i broke into.

8. I lost my virginity to three hookers in Cuba.

7. Drove a couple classmates who had never been in a car before from Hollywood to Fairfield at about 140 mph while they were screaming for me to let them out the whole time. Then I did it again with a couple different people in the car from SF to LV in six hours.

6. Tore up my best friend's favorite painting because i didn't like the painter.

5. There was a lie about me going to UC berkeley a few years ago that I just went with because this girl wanted to smash. She wanted me to be her boyfriend so i told her the truth. We dated for about a week.

4. Ran over a dorm RA with my car.

3. Spent an entire semester going to shows, getting drunk, embarrassing people that knew me, crashing at people's houses that didnt know me because they didnt know any better, and just making a fucking fool of myself.

2. Lied constantly to everyone about everything all through art college. Different name, different occupation, always changing it up.

1. Most recently: This girl that i had just started seeing invited me to her friend's birthday party at a fancy club with classy people. They even booked a VIP room with champagne and everything. While the girls went dancing the three guys where left with two bottles of champagne, a bottle of vodka and a bottle of patron. I was told not to drink because she wanted to smash that night, In less than an hour I killed all four, blacking out, and ended up puking all over her house for 2 days, then dumped her a day later.

• Like 1