other terrible adults....

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA, Feed Yer Ego for the win. I love this shit. Also I was just painting what I thought was a stolen/dumped car and the owner showed up and started screaming at me. I just stared at him till he shut it and then walked away, quick. I love my life

LOL i think we painted the same car...

this isn't my personal story but i was out bombing in this fairly affluent area close to the city. we're painting a truck and we here the kind of BEEP BEEP BEEP noise trucks make when they reverse. its about 2am so we assume it must be a streetsweeper or some shit so we chill, we see flashing lights coming from around the corner.....

but that couldnt have prepared us....around the corner comes a full extended scissor lift, with two completely intoxicated guys reversing it down the road at about 5mph, they were both giggling to themselves and asked us for drugs, we had none but proceeded to get in our car and follow them down the road, laughing the whole time, a friend of mine crawled up the lift and chilled with them for a bit.

these guys were about 40.

I pee off the overpass onto cars 3-5 times a week.

I look forward to that part of my ride often.

i used to do something similar...

me and other mates used to all hang aboot in this quiet village on the outskirts of my city...

it had a small train platform with a pass-over bridge, when trains would occasionaly stop. i'd go above the train on the bridge and piss into the big air-con fans...

you'd see people sitting inside rubbing the pish off their faces and other small splashes hitting the inside of the windows...

• Like 1

i used to do something similar...

me and other mates used to all hang aboot in this quiet village on the outskirts of my city...

it had a small train platform with a pass-over bridge, when trains would occasionaly stop. i'd go above the train on the bridge and piss into the big air-con fans...

you'd see people sitting inside rubbing the pish off their faces and other small splashes hitting the inside of the windows...

Haha. I got a friend, seriously this ain't me, and he got a shit fetish, not sexual, just fun.

Like we'd go to the yard and he'd shit on the train drivers seat and use the steering wheel to wipe his arse, then go into the carriage and spread his cheeks on the floor and pull himself along like a dog.

Once he shat on a freight train from a bridge.

Another time we were painting along the lines and he needed to go pinch a loaf so instead of going to some chill bush or something he walks like a kilometre to the nearest station and under the floodlights drops a mass one in the middle of the platform.

I could go on for days.

Good times,

and he still acts like this to this day despite being in his early 30's.

God bless friends like these

:lol:

there was another time i just remembered when me and a mate were walkin' in the local area, when we heard all this fuckin' mad gibberish shouting and chanting coming from what's usually used as a community centre...

i said "here? whit the fuck's goin' on here like aye?"

so we proceeded to investigate what all the mad rants were aboot...

we walked towards the biggest sandal and reebok classic collection you've ever seen in your entire life...

turns oot it happened to be a room where there was aboot 200+ muslims praying...

me and said mate thought it'd be funny as fuck to start throwing all the fuckin' vintage bireknstocks and reeboks aboot whilst these boys were doing back to front sit ups...

we soon learnt it wasn't and got chased by a fuckin' massive angry as fuck beige and white cloud. the vast majority of which had a shoe in hand...

long o' the fuckin' short is i got away pretty quick, and hid under a van. seen my mate get pinned to a wall and near enough battered to death with the soles of jesus sandals and stan smiths...

his face was pure red with blood like...

we learned a good lesson that day... Dinna ("do not") ever fuck with a squad o' muslims when they're praying...

• Like 1

A week or two ago I was annoyed as fuck about something at work. I went to take a piss and as I was standing there I got a flashback to elementary school when niggas would throw wet toilet paper all over the walls/ceiling. So for nostalgia I grabbed a huge glob of TP, wet that motherfucker and Doc Holiday'd that shit right at the wall. It splattered all over like someone just got their brains blown out by a Mossberg. I couldn't help but giggle uncontrollably for a few seconds looking at what I had just done and then I went about my business as usual.

there was another time i just remembered when me and a mate were walkin' in the local area, when we heard all this fuckin' mad gibberish shouting and chanting coming from what's usually used as a community centre...

i said "here? whit the fuck's goin' on here like aye?"

so we proceeded to investigate what all the mad rants were aboot...

we walked towards the biggest sandal and reebok classic collection you've ever seen in your entire life...

turns oot it happened to be a room where there was aboot 200+ muslims praying...

me and said mate thought it'd be funny as fuck to start throwing all the fuckin' vintage bireknstocks and reeboks aboot whilst these boys were doing back to front sit ups...

we soon learnt it wasn't and got chased by a fuckin' massive angry as fuck beige and white cloud. the vast majority of which had a shoe in hand...

long o' the fuckin' short is i got away pretty quick, and hid under a van. seen my mate get pinned to a wall and near enough battered to death with the soles of jesus sandals and stan smiths...

his face was pure red with blood like...

we learned a good lesson that day... Dinna ("do not") ever fuck with a squad o' muslims when they're praying...

(I thought the thread was about us doing little kid shit NOW) but since we're also mentioning shit we did when we were younger:

Haha this reminded me of a time that I completely forgot about up until now.

Back before anyone had whips, it was all about patrolling the block and smoking L's.

So we were walking around, had just finished puffin' and we stumbled upon some kind of sports practice on a big field - I want to say that it was Lacrosse. It must have been multiple teams or age groups because there was a LOT of fucking people. A good distance back from the field and out of the direct vision of them were ALL of their shoes and bags. There was literally 60+ pairs of kicks. all sitting together. So we each ran up and pissed on/in a bunch of shoes, then started throwing the shoes on a nearby roof like wildfire. Within minutes we had ruined and/or roofed like 30+ fuckin' pairs of kicks and other miscellaneous shit then bounced with the quickness.

It's no wonder I've been faced with so many problems in my life, we were fucking assholes! Literally through ages 11-17, before I learned to respect karma, the daily mission consisted of pushing the limits on what fucked up shit we could do to people. We'd walk around in broad daylight lighting mailboxes on fire and kicking people's side-view mirrors off. And once I found a huge bucket of tar in the back of a white truck and proceeded to soak the entire vehicle in tar. LOL ugh thank god I redeemed myself hardcore or I'd probably be dead, but every so often I definitely get fucked over and I know it's the karma from all that shit here to collect debts.

i'm actually scottish incase most of you couldn't tell...

i just remembered another quick one whilst MyWay was on the topic of shite...

me and three friends sitting at a bar. one turns to me and says "fuck! i'm burstin' for a shite..."

i watch him stand upand move his bar stool aside... i thought he was gonna just walk to the bog.

instead he pulled his troosers down just past his arse. bent his knees so it looked like he was still sitting down to the barmaid from behind the bar, and proceeded to shit all over the pub floor...

• Like 1

i had this shitty job in college at a big name store, this dude and i started stealing our bosses lunches from the break room fridge and blaming this next man we hated. Then started switching shit from peoples lunches. Mostly our bosses though because they ate together and we'd hang out in the break room to see reactions.

One time a while back i prank called this metal nerd from my city pretending to be this other metal nerd from around here and left a message saying i was more heavy and more metal and i was going to kick his faggot ass. the kid got scared, turned the message over to the authorities, and eventually got the dude i posed over the phone as to go to court over the whole thing, since they had some arch nemesis shit going on for a while.

Apparently they played the message in court, dude said he didn't remember leaving that message but since it sounded like him, he must have just been drunk and didn't remember. the ruling was that he couldn't call the kid for two years.

• Like 1

i'm actually scottish incase most of you couldn't tell...

i just remembered another quick one whilst MyWay was on the topic of shite...

me and three friends sitting at a bar. one turns to me and says "fuck! i'm burstin' for a shite..."

i watch him stand upand move his bar stool aside... i thought he was gonna just walk to the bog.

instead he pulled his troosers down just past his arse. bent his knees so it looked like he was still sitting down to the barmaid from behind the bar, and proceeded to shit all over the pub floor...

lol pissing in bar shrubbary is funny, shitting on the floor is fucking amazing