Serial Killers

DIRTY-DEEDS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jeffrey dahmer was a fag, literally.

the only thing i think remotely interesting about dude was the fact that very early in his killing career a cop pulled him over when he was on his way to dump a body.

dahmer had a dead person in the trunk and the cop pulled him over because he was driving with no lights on or someshit like that, then let him go.

he proceeded to kill more fags after the fact.

some of law enforcements finest work to date.

the only thing i think remotely interesting about dude was the fact that very early in his killing career a cop pulled him over when he was on his way to dump a body.

dahmer had a dead person in the trunk and the cop pulled him over because he was driving with no lights on or someshit like that, then let him go.

Praise Jesus.

john_wayne_gacy_painting-2.jpg

i'm still looking into buying some of that fuckers art. probably never happen but hey,

couldn't hurt to try.

and there are too many things to quote thus far, so i'll sum up a few things i found interest

in responding to. armand hammer, i agree 100% about the ICEMAN.

MZ, fuckin a right charles manson does not belong in this thread, neither does GEIN.

WHERE THE HELL IS SAID VIDEO OF THREE MEN AND A HAMMER? to whoever got

beef with weird niggas being fascinated by serul killers, eat a dick. that shits interesting as fuck.

favorite serul killer movie of all time. HENRY: PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER.

out the book stash...

2010-10-06212559.jpg

2010-10-06213408.jpg

and on the topic of outta towner gnarliness. rottenburg dude was fucked. not a serial killer.

but one sick motherfucker. dude ate his lovers dong johnson while he was alive over

the course of like 48 hrs.

Don't know that you'll find much of his art, obviously he doesn't make it anymore! I would suspect that the more common pieces, like the one I posted or the one with the dwarves, are safe in a collectors hands and not up for sale. When I've looked into this shit in the past I've found more commonly shit like an envelope that someone addressed or some shit like that.

Jeff was gruesome.

Kept parts of his victims in his fridge. Even tho he was gay, nigga still is interesting i his killing ways.

^In June of 1988, he was struggling with his own homosexual desires, mixed with his need to act out his sadistic fantasies. Perhaps this struggle is what pushed him to pick up a hitchhiker, 19-year-old Steven Hicks. He invited Hicks to his father's home and the two drank and engaged in sex, but when Hicks was ready to leave Dahmer bashed him in the head with a barbell and killed him.

He then cut up the body, placing the parts in garbage bags, which he buried in the woods surrounding his father's property. Years later he returned and dug up the bags and crushed the bones and disbursed the remains around the woods. As insane as he had become, he had not lost site of the need to cover his murderous tracks. Later his explanation for killing Hicks was simply, he didn't want him to leave.

Not a serial killer but figured this is a good spot to ask, google isnt returning shit.

Does anyone know the name of the broad and her boyfriend who killed her husband, dismembered him, and then took naked pics with the body parts?

They ended up getting caught because the day her film was developed it, her friend was supposed to be doing but it was a different employee

• Like 1

sniper_court.jpg

DC Beltway Snipers

The Washington sniper attacks took place during three weeks in October 2002 in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. Ten people were killed and three others critically injured in various locations throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area and along Interstate 95 in Virginia. It was widely speculated that a single sniper was using the Capital Beltway for travel, possibly in a white van or truck. It was later learned that the rampage was perpetrated by one man, John Allen Muhammad, and one minor, Lee Boyd Malvo, driving a blue 1990 Chevrolet Caprice sedan, and had apparently begun the month before with murders and robbery in Louisiana and Alabama, which had resulted in three deaths.

i saw some shit on tv where john allem muhammad brained washed lee boyd to help him on da rampage killings. and the whole point of the killings was to kill his wife or ex wife in the mix too. so it could of been considered a random killing of a nut, but he wasn't suppose to get caught,but got caught. if that makes any sense. saw it on like dateline or one of those shows.

Not a serial killer but figured this is a good spot to ask, google isnt returning shit.

Does anyone know the name of the broad and her boyfriend who killed her husband, dismembered him, and then took naked pics with the body parts?

They ended up getting caught because the day her film was developed it, her friend was supposed to be doing but it was a different employee

!!!!!! I thought my friend was bullshitting... He's always been cyber-savvy and claims he had these flix off the net in like '95 or some shit, I never believed him but it was this exact description. He claims the flix made it online