Serial Killers

DIRTY-DEEDS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 12/29/2019 at 10:20 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

luka hella gay magnitude or whatever was brilliant psychopath and a brutal maniac but not a serial killer. Though I’m sure he could have been had he wanted to actually love the life and not get caught.

Luka wasnt the dude or what? Did they ever find the real guy?

• 6 months later...
42 minutes ago, glorydays said:

What's sad is that a majority of the victims are natives or colored people

If I'm being honest its the main reason little to no resources have been expended to find the culprit(s)

In this case I'm the first to agree that race has played a factor in the outcome 

• Truth 1

6 minutes ago, Kults said:

If I'm being honest its the main reason little to no resources have been expended to find the culprit(s)

In this case I'm the first to agree that race has played a factor in the outcome 

if we were to become serial killers...wouldn't you pick targets that noone wants to look for?

its the same tactic cults use to kidnap children and women

• Truth 2

1 minute ago, glorydays said:

i saw the netflix doc about the cat killer and that dude followed the same line of thinking

random killings with people noone will think about

Ya that dude was all kinds of fucked up. Dont think he really counts as a serial killer though, afaik he just killed the one guy

• Truth 1

Just now, Kults said:

Ya that dude was all kinds of fucked up. Dont think he really counts as a serial killer though, afaik he just killed the one guy

that's true...and hindsight is 50 50 ah ah ah

but to think if he continued, though...im more than sure he would have killed more people

• Truth 1

yoooo is that on any streaming platforms?

dunno, theres some juicy stuff in there though.

they interview some serial killer from jail that claims there's a bunch of em in contact with each other, they trade all kinds of shit. supposedly some loose network of truckers that kill in one state and dump in another making it really hard for law enforcement to put the pieces together

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Just now, Kults said:

dunno, theres some juicy stuff in there though.

they interview some serial killer from jail that claims there's a bunch of em in contact with each other, they trade all kinds of shit. supposedly some loose network of truckers that kill in one state and dump in another making it really hard for law enforcement to put the pieces together

see, that's some textbook counter intelligence shit

they're better than most spooks in the CIA

• Like 1

see, that's some textbook counter intelligence shit

they're better than most spooks in the CIA

ya starts with LISK but then spirals into all kinds of other weird shit that could or couldn't be loosely connected