Serial Killers

DIRTY-DEEDS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
He built that labyrinth building complex, doors opening to brick walls, mad secret passages and shit. Very creepy, very cool. I've always wanted to explore it, but I'm pretty sure it was knocked down by the city of Chicago.

I want to say the people of chicago burnt it down, maybe

jeffrey-dahmer.jpg

Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer (May 21, 1960 – November 28, 1994) was an American serial killer and sex offender. Dahmer murdered 17 men and boys – many of whom were of African or Asian descent – between 1978 and 1991, with the majority of the murders occurring between 1987 and 1991. His murders were particularly gruesome, involving rape, torture, dismemberment, necrophilia and cannibalism. On November 28, 1994, he was beaten to death by an inmate at the Columbia Correctional Institution, where he had been incarcerated.

son of sam david berkowitz

berkowitz03.jpg

These niggas.

Bought a documentary recently about serial killers. Pretty dope.

Ted_Bundy_4.jpg

He was attractive, smart, and had a future in politics. He was also one of the most prolific serial killers in U.S. history. Ted Bundy screamed his innocence until his death in the electric chair became imminent, then he tried to use his victims one more time - to keep himself alive. His plan failed and the world got a glimpse of the true evil inside him.

Gein got the shine he did because of the whacked out grave robbing stuff, but if I'm not mistaken he only killed 2 people, and they were a couple years apart.

It's the Psycho/Texas Chainsaw Massacre/"He was always such a quiet neighbor!" ribbons he got on his jacket that gave him a lot of infamy and relevance to other serial killers.