Serial Killers

DIRTY-DEEDS

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

All that & more.  When I was more into this shit I had contacted 2 guys who were housed at the same place.  One I never heard from, but the other made sure to mention that he knew from the other dude that I had contacted him too.

that’s all kinds of creepy 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Yes, but that's true in a much more general sense.  Little harder to track that with hidden populations and victims.  If SKs tend to stay within race, and we know there's more white SKs than any other race, that leaves a lot of dead whities out there unaccounted for.

would you consider the hangings of black people in southern california a serial killing

and if it is, wouldnt that prove the theory wrong about killing within race

8 hours ago, glorydays said:

would you consider the hangings of black people in southern california a serial killing

There is definitely no real evidence supporting that shit. And even so it wouldn’t fit the bill. You can’t really hang a motherfucker against their will by yourself. Or at all really I would imagine unless you were freakishly strong. I am however glad you see what most should see though and that is blare t foul play. 

6 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

There is definitely no real evidence supporting that shit. And even so it wouldn’t fit the bill. You can’t really hang a motherfucker against their will by yourself. Or at all really I would imagine unless you were freakishly strong. I am however glad you see what most should see though and that is blare t foul play. 

i read alot about dialectics within society...its a philosophy necessary to understand marxism

there will always be a struggle between the oppressor and the oppressed within any given time of history...we just have to ask ourselves who is in power and then look at who they are attacking

Serial killers, or crime in general, is seen as a byproduct of alienation brought about by oppression, within a marxist context. 

usually, and this might sound fucked up, the serial killer is using these murders as a type of masturbation or relief in the way we find relief in jacking off or having normal sex. serial killers use murders as an escape.

Edited by glorydays

12 hours ago, glorydays said:

NOES kind of answered for me.  There's a definition for being an SK, people either fit that or don't.  

I also said further above re: race that it's a general (not always) rule.  

There are multiple theories out there on the behavior of groups and individuals.  They are theories because they're not proven, and there are multiple ones that IMO don't seem to have one being any better than another to explain the complexity of human behavior.  I don't think Marx or any theory is ready to explain the complex level of psychological disturbance that goes into being a serial killer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

NOES kind of answered for me.  There's a definition for being an SK, people either fit that or don't.  

I also said further above re: race that it's a general (not always) rule.  

There are multiple theories out there on the behavior of groups and individuals.  They are theories because they're not proven, and there are multiple ones that IMO don't seem to have one being any better than another to explain the complexity of human behavior.  I don't think Marx or any theory is ready to explain the complex level of psychological disturbance that goes into being a serial killer.

I agree, and i just use marx to understand society as a whole. I don't think there's any one real philosophy that would shed any real light on criminology in general.

But i will never throw out the theory that minorities and oppressed people are targets of serial murder for recent serial killers

2 hours ago, where said:

A7243EE8-FB2A-4CF0-92EE-09EA3036CAF2.jpeg

i don't want to accuse you of GASLIGHTING buuuuut...

the PERCENTAGE of black people killed is higher than whites because black people only consist of 13% of OVERALL population

a quarter of ALL black people are killed by serial killers, broski

yea yea yea, i know....white lives matter too

Across race lines, two-thirds of serial killer victims are white. But when gauged with US Census figures of the general population, black people are by far the most overrepresented: They account for 13.3 percent of the US population but a whopping 24 percent of all victims.

1race.png

Edited by glorydays
  • Trash 1

9 minutes ago, glorydays said:

a quarter of ALL black people are killed by serial killers, broski

Accuse me of whatever you want, this is the dumbest shit I’ve read in a while, a quarter of ALL black people in the states would be 9 million, idk if that was just a typo  on your part or horrible attempt at sarcasm  but I’ll take a quarter of what you’re smoking 

1 hour ago, where said:

Accuse me of whatever you want, this is the dumbest shit I’ve read in a while, a quarter of ALL black people in the states would be 9 million, idk if that was just a typo  on your part or horrible attempt at sarcasm  but I’ll take a quarter of what you’re smoking 

that was from YOUR quote....i'm not the one who posted the numbers first, YOU did lmao

• Trash 1

I'm a little too far into Saturday night for too much logical discussion here but I was confused as to how we arrived at "1/4 of ALL black people......"  from what was posted.  It might help to understand those numbers too and what they mean.  Like I assume that data is taken from FBI stats on known victims of known serial killers.  That leaves a lot of data unaccounted for, much of which will likely never be known.  It also doesn't tell us who killed whom if anyone is trying to pursue this along racal lines.  

4 minutes ago, where said:

Um I think I posted an image and you said 1/4 of black people are killed by serial killers like are you stupid 

you cant just post the pic and translate it

there were words in that article unless you're illiterate

the article said that a quarter of all black people are killed by serial killers over a period of time

• Trash 1

2 minutes ago, where said:

It said 24% of all victims were black you dim numbskull

its your quote and you didnt read the article

you're only looking at the chart? i seriously think you're 15 years old

you post a chart, translate it...when i post the words from the article attached to the chart you claim im a liar

it's not my words, its the article

you're just a kid...that's why im not mad

• Trash 1

Lol you’re smoking dicks, keep nailing skateboards to your wall

i will and you can keep making america great again while yelling that white lives matter

i'm not mad at you cuz i know that the anger you're feeling is misdirected...you're not really mad at me but more that you're confused at the alienation you feel in an ever modernizing society

Edited by glorydays
  • Trash 1

Dude I read the article it said out of 3,000 people 24% of them were black, I’m not sure what the discrepancy is where you posted that a quarter of all black people get killed by serial killers, that’s you playboy, try unplugging your brain and plugging it back in

• FuckBoi 1

Dude I read the article it said out of 3,000 people 24% of them were black, I’m not sure what the discrepancy is where you posted that a quarter of all black people get killed by serial killers, that’s you playboy, try unplugging your brain and plugging it back in

you didn't read the article

i truly believe you didnt

cuz you translated the chart differently than the article

i just quoted the article...you are gaslighting

• Trash 1