Serial Killers

DIRTY-DEEDS

11 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Fuckin a, man. Post some of that shit. I wish I still talked to a certain ex of mine. Her mom claimed that she was a near victim of Bundy in Colorado. Story matches up but obviously no proof. I wonder how many people have similar stories. That’s some wild shit to realize after the fact. 

Funny you’d say that. I dated a girl who’s grandmother was killed by this SK. Her dad was ultimately responsible for him getting busted years later. My parents almost bought one of his victims houses. It was pennies on the dollar, glad I convinced them not to.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Patrick_Fyfe

download.jpg

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 9/30/2019 at 2:43 PM, One Man Banned said:

Thanks for bumping the topic.  Got me looking at what I've got tucked away here & there and I had more than I remembered, some cool shit.  Most of it should probably remain private.  I feel that I won't be posting a lot but will join in interesting related conversation.  Lot of my stuff is in the care of trusted others, really only took a quick look at the first few things I saw so this wasn't meant to tease but kind of does.

901999522_IMG_4745copy.thumb.JPG.7d766fec67ac286ca98fa80a3dc750e1.JPG

IMG_4746.thumb.JPG.71788f4dd42f59e10258820c8a7d2378.JPG

IMG_4747.thumb.png.d0e976bb39f16f1fac92c4f8279deacc.png

Bump to next page cause this is exactly what I’m talking about. This is some crazy shit. Thanks for sharing, man. I have no collection like this. Can you drop a couple lines on how/why you got on the correspondence and when? 

On 9/30/2019 at 2:50 PM, Kults said:

Funny you’d say that. I dated a girl who’s grandmother was killed by this SK. Her dad was ultimately responsible for him getting busted years later. My parents almost bought one of his victims houses. It was pennies on the dollar, glad I convinced them not to.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Patrick_Fyfe

download.jpg

You coulda had a murder room, g. Weird. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Ya I hear ya. We would have been the next owners too, few years after it happened. Just sat on the market. That neighbourhood was way out of their price range otherwIse. I just pictured wondering if every spec of dirt was dried blood. He chased her around the property with a stone vase destroying her head her until she died, would have been all over the place.

I reckon it was my freshman year of junior college (yes, I know.) Wanted to be a lawyer so I did a criminal justice associates and had to take a few criminology & psychology classes. Some of my professors were og journalism writers and criminologists in the field so they talked a good deal about SK’s. I suppose like anybody else who finds shit fascinating I just went on with it. Definitely not super in depth like some but i’ve read & watched a thing or two. 

Earlier than that, some wild shit went down in my projects with murder/suicides and multiple murder and I had lots of questions unlike the other kids in the neighborhood. Most kids were just like “shit son, that’s foul b. glad it wasn’t me. Let’s run to the penny candy store right quick.” For me it was more “I wonder who could do some shit like that and why?” Not that being well informed about this shit gives you the answers but it certainly gives you a sense of closeness to the subject matter. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Can you drop a couple lines on how/why you got on the correspondence and when? 

When was quite a long time ago now.  But these are rare individuals who won't be around forever so I've felt the temptation in recent times to pick this back up.  Kind of timely for you to bump this.

Why- I had been interested in SK's for a long time, had read the stories and seen the A&E bios and such.  I wanted to know more.  Lot of those bios and stories had pics of the killers artwork.  Lot of them also showed interiews with the killers, but they were just snippets of interviews.  I wanted more.  I reached out to a lot of related people, basically the interviewers and the feds requesting more, like how can I hear/see the whole tape?  I got polite responses of nothing (side note- lot of that shit is not released- for good reason.  2nd side note- even making a legit request I had the fear that the feds had just added me to the list of people to watch).  I was watching something one day on Manson or Richard Ramirez when they showed their groupies, or maybe the lady who married RR.  I had the thought that if these seemingly unstable people could access these SKs then surely me, a dude legit seeking knowledge, should somehow be able to gain access to them too.  I set out to do so.

How- I had become friendly with someone, guess we could say criminologist, who trusted me and I think saw the potential, that I was going to go for this.  He knew someone who was a C.O. at a local prison where a local, less nationally known, serial killer was housed.  He got me the guy's contact info and also set me up w/ an address I could use, probably best not to use your home address right?  At the same time I did my homework and got the addresses of some of the more known people and set out contacting them.  

• Props 2

• 3 weeks later...

Somebody get this mans a warrant search.....

On 10/9/2019 at 9:16 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/samuel-little-most-prolific-serial-killer-in-us-history-100619

FBI confirming his claim of killing 95 people

A lot of videos of him describing the unknown victims at this link

Also, I heard about this guy and was about to post some links but forgot you tackled it. The portraits he draws allegedly from photographic memory are fuckin creepy as hell. The confessions videos are also super creepy. They feel staged though. But given that th fbi put out a YouTube file on guy maybe not....Either way. I’m on standby for the documentary or something. Homeless black guy serial killer with staggering numbers......Check, please. Wtf 😂🤔 

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2019 at 9:28 PM, Moe Szyslak said:

I dont watch serial killer type shit usually but i saw "dont fuck with cats" on netflix. It was crazy

luka hella gay magnitude or whatever was brilliant psychopath and a brutal maniac but not a serial killer. Though I’m sure he could have been had he wanted to actually love the life and not get caught. 

On 12/27/2019 at 8:49 PM, One Man Banned said:

Your obsession may be becoming unhealthy if.....

1476033597_ScreenShot2019-12-27at8_47_20PM.thumb.png.e4608c8cc4739e409cb317b29b1e5847.png

This is some heavy over the top dedication shit. Definitely put this mans on the watch list 🤣😳