Serial Killers

DIRTY-DEEDS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Serila Killers

EdKemper.jpg

Edmund Emil "Big Ed" Kemper III (born December 18, 1948), also known as "The Co-ed Killer", is an American serial killer who was active in California in the early 1970s. He started his criminal life by shooting both his grandparents when he was 15 years old. Kemper later killed and dismembered six female hitchhikers in the Santa Cruz area. He then murdered his mother and one of her friends before turning himself in to the authorities hours later.

holmes.jpg

Herman Webster Mudgett (May 16, 1861–May 7, 1896), better known under the alias of Dr. Henry Howard Holmes, was one of the first documented American serial killers in the modern term. Holmes opened a hotel in Chicago( the murder castle) for the 1893 World's Fair, which he built himself and was the location of many of his murders. While he confessed to 27 murders, of which nine were confirmed, his actual body count could be higher.

• Like 2

zodiac.jpg

Zodiac-Killer-1.jpg

The Zodiac Killer was a serial killer who operated in Northern California in the late 1960s. The Zodiac killer's identity remains unknown. The Zodiac killer coined the name "Zodiac" in a series of taunting letters sent to the local Bay Area press. These letters included four cryptograms (or ciphers), three of which have yet to be solved. The Zodiac murdered victims in Benicia, Vallejo, Lake Berryessa, and San Francisco between December 1968 and October 1969. Four men and three women, between the ages of 16 and 29, were targeted. Numerous suspects have been named by law enforcement and amateur investigators, but no conclusive evidence has surfaced. He was well known for his cleverly dark facade, used to instill terror in his victims. This was the inspiration for many future films based on the events, as well as the many less reputable sequels.

In April 2004, the San Francisco Police Department marked the case "inactive", yet re-opened the case at some point prior to March 2007.The case also remains open in the city of Vallejo as well as in Napa Counties and Solano Counties.The California Department of Justice has maintained an open case file on the Zodiac murders since 1969.

^ That dude was one of the most interesting of em all

He built that labyrinth building complex, doors opening to brick walls, mad secret passages and shit. Very creepy, very cool. I've always wanted to explore it, but I'm pretty sure it was knocked down by the city of Chicago.

jeffrey-dahmer.jpg

Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer (May 21, 1960 – November 28, 1994) was an American serial killer and sex offender. Dahmer murdered 17 men and boys – many of whom were of African or Asian descent – between 1978 and 1991, with the majority of the murders occurring between 1987 and 1991. His murders were particularly gruesome, involving rape, torture, dismemberment, necrophilia and cannibalism. On November 28, 1994, he was beaten to death by an inmate at the Columbia Correctional Institution, where he had been incarcerated.

I don't really consider Kuklinski (or any other contract killers) serial killers

id say he was i mean there a big difference between contract killers and serial killers but the ammount of bums and other non contract people this guy killed id say put him in the serial killer list as he enjoyed it and just did it because he thought it was right..i mean dropping people just for being loud or disrespectfull is ok but setting them on fire while they sleep or just shooting them to test a crossbow is a bit more than a job.

yeah one of my favorite of his is the guy he tied up with raw hide and left in a cave full of meat eating rats so that the raw hide would tighten cutting his wrists and alert them to fresh meat so to speak and then as they came in they tripped a motion sensor which set a camera to record the goings on .

he then gave it to the contracter who wanted to make sure the guy suffered and wanted evidence of the suffering ..im guessing he expected a finger or an ear but instead got a nice little video worth another 10grand on top of the original sum..pimpin.

ramires is close second for me if not tied first.

a good little interview with the iceman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ0Q37--5XI

one of the most coldest mother fuckers ive come across.

"my pretty face"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9--MKdtujjo&feature=related

a good show on you're boy h.h holmes amongst others..

also how you gonna consider kuklinski you're run of the mill hitman? read the books check the web do what you have to and tell me after that this guy killed just for a bit money. he enjoyed killing and killed more people for the hell of it than he did as a contract killer..he just happened to be in the position where he got paid for doing what he liked.

thats my opinion anyway..you're entitled to you're own, im just saying the guy was definatly not just in it for money, had he grown up in say a small town in the midwest with the abusive father and all he probably would have killed less people and ended up going out like a bitch..the enviroment shaped him and helped him become what he was..the guy shared every trait with most serial killers but got paid by mobsters to utilize it.