Private Message Beef

Removed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who sends me a PM like this gets put on my ignore list....this happens shortly after I delete the message without reading it. Usually I preempt this altogether by putting people who annoy me on ignore before we can get to a point where they PM me.

I think the ignore list is one of the best features of 12 oz. Mine has around 80 SNs on it, although 30 or so belong to a schizophrenic piece of attention-whore shit who is unworthy of mention (and since every time his name is brought up he comes along and starts sodomizing the thread.).

Anyone who sends me a PM like this gets put on my ignore list....this happens shortly after I delete the message without reading it. Usually I preempt this altogether by putting people who annoy me on ignore before we can get to a point where they PM me.

I think the ignore list is one of the best features of 12 oz. Mine has around 80 SNs on it, although 30 or so belong to a schizophrenic piece of attention-whore shit who is unworthy of mention (and since every time his name is brought up he comes along and starts sodomizing the thread.).

this...

i think i only have 5 people on ignore but the pm is off to everyone but maybe a couple of people

Suki lies.

She's constantly sexually harasses me via pm.

Always sending me filthy messages and pictures of her tits

Oh the peer pressure

i may sexually harass you via pm however you keep sending me penis shot

after penis shot and they aren't even yours! i do not want to see your

bf's penis anymore PLEASE STOP!!!

you know what's faggotry? dude's who don't even know me yet they wanna

act like they are hot shit or just wanna pick on me for no apparent reason and pm me

with a bunch of bullshit. that's some weak wack ass gay shit right there.

OMG you are such a bully i think i will go kill myself via internet because you

picked on me and i am now hurt. yeah right, go fuck off you fucking loser.

love you!

Yep we had beef at one point. You tried to tell me I was from bumfuck city and I came back at you with the same call when I figured out where you were from.

oh you just had to bring that shit up didn't you?

whatever then nigga fuck you

i hope you get stung by a fucking bee and get bbq sauce all over your best shirt