Private Message Beef

Removed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS THREADIS NOW ABOUT FUNNEL CAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DELICIOUS! SWEET! CRISPY AND MOIST!

What is there to not like about funnel cakes? NOTHING AT FUCKING ALL!!!

FunnelCake.jpg

See this faggot? That's how you eat a fucking funnel cake. Fuck a fork. Just put that shit in your face any way possible! /yh

Funnel%20Cake%20July%20Fourth%20Chocolate.jpg

What you didn't know you could put ice cream on funnel cakes? WELL EAT A DICK YOU COMMIE PIECE OF SHIT. THIS IS FUCKING AMERICA ICE CREAM GOES WITH EVERYTHING.

THE DEMOCRATS AND THE TERRORISTS WANT TO TAKE AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO EAT DELICIOUS FRIED DOUGH. ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM? FUCK NO

THIS IS AMERICA

dbi_flag_usa.gif

THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

-nbb (but i don't mind if you prop dow for it)

• Like 1

Yeah so i bet my dad could beat his dad up?

I don't care about the dude im just saying he's full of shit and a cry baby.

Spitfire was in on the funnel thread im sure he remembers.

-nbb

Funny, considering that being a cry baby is exactly what you are doing in this thread. You must be really hurt if you are holding a grudge 5 odd years later.. I'm sorry man, I didn't think you would be so burnt up about a bit of trolling! haha

• Like 1

Midgets with that down syndromy face just end up looking worse and worse...

Side note: I once was looking for a place in berkeley to live. And i interviewed with the housemates and ended up sticking around for drinks after, and then ended up sexing the girl... So i ended up not moving in..

Later, i went to go hang out with her and she had a midget friend who was pretty cute except for her midgetey down syndrome forehead. So we went to a couple of different art shows and got pretty drunk... And she definitely wanted to has sex but i pussed out, cause i didn't want to make her friend mad...

I stopped talking to that girl like a week later. One of the biggest regrets of my life not sexing her midget cute friend.

-newer bigger better care of dows computer

From my friend Swamp <3

how many times we have to go over this with the picture, but even though it's edited, I don't want that thing floating around. A picture of me on the internet with drugs is not a good look.

I know I posted it myself, but I was so fucked up that night I can barely even be held responsible for anything I did. Stupid e-beef aside, you not using that isn't a unreasonable request, given the circumstances

NBB...

would you consider sexing a paraplegic if the opportunity presented it's self ?

what about a cute full blown downs syndrome girlie?

Said and I'll say it again... Give a fuck if she was in a wheelchair... Still the best looking bizzy in the pub... by far... :D :D :D