Private Message Beef

Removed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from topping BRW's rich list of Australian entertainers this year with a whopping annual income of $45 million, the band has been publicly praised by celebrities ranging from Sarah Jessica Parker to Ben Stiller (who jokingly described them as "the friggin' Wiggles").

I'm not getting into AUS vs USA all up in this thread but, but...

JB would demolish Cali if they were to throw down... Say'n

Beef on...

lol the wiggles are on my kids tv s i type this... to me that is aussie ganstas at its finest... crack for lil kids to sing and dance to

not as much free time as you have e-stalking me for 3 months.

:lol:

haha you seriously make me laugh! It cut both ways fatboy, you dissed me I dissed you. There is no sense in trying to say I stalked you when it went back and forth. Meanwhile you have made 13 posts a day, 2 pages worth in this thread alone, 33,300+ in total on a graffiti forum. Nice work bigfella! I hope things are going well in your life!

not as much free time as you have e-stalking me for 3 months.

i think the lack of anything interesting in their lives leads them to follow around any non-aussie they find interesting...

lord knows there are a few of them swinging from my nuts on the regular...

"so and so would demolish so and so"

:rolleyes:

fucking spare me...

haha you seriously make me laugh! It cut both ways fatboy, you dissed me I dissed you. There is no sense in trying to say I stalked you when it went back and forth.

so youre trying to tell me when i told you to stop pming me, following me, and keep my name out your mouth, you listened???

nope...you didnt.

every time i tried to end shit with you, youd keep pming me...you dick ride so hard...its hilarious.:lol:

i think the lack of anything interesting in their lives leads them to follow around any non-aussie they find interesting...

lord knows there are a few of them swinging from my nuts on the regular...

"so and so would demolish so and so"

:rolleyes:

fucking spare me...

good point.

they must be so bored over there theyve got nothing better to do than to follow people on 12oz around to talk shit.

i got a pretty decent handjob from an aussie chic at a hostel in Rio a few years back..

after she was down to panties and bra jacking me off she says.." im not going to fuck you, i have a boyfriend"....

i was like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....we've come this far baby.

you know the drill man..................they still had cameras "years back."

nope only picked london cuz it sounded like a good place to visit

It is! I went to Back Beat in 98...sure it is shut down by now with the shit that was going on there. Would be interested to hear any UK heads that know about it to chime in? Back Beat Club....Anyone?