Private Message Beef

Removed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was seriously hoping you died in those australian floods frankiefiver or jb suspecto or whatever the fuck your name is.

i think youre still kind of upset that your shit talking caught you a permaban.

haha fuck man, you were sitting there reading/watching the news and thinking about me? You care waaaayyyy too much about a graffiti message board. Anyway, Im out.

Catchya round you bigboned faggot.

btw. Don't forget to remind everyone how you love fat chicks today! They might forget!

Back Beat Club....Anyone?

"The Backbeat Club was an illegal drugs den, operating near London's Charing Cross Road for most of 1998. This was a brave location, as the Backbeat was situated in a sprawling, four storey warehouse, found down a small sidestreet in the very heart of London. With a capacity of around a thousand people, the Backbeat was a bustling, noisy, and terribly unsubtle commercial marijuana outlet, complete with a chill-out room, two dancefloors, three bars, four pool tables, and an awful lot of (unseen) guns. These were largely located behind the reinforced steel door at the top of the stairs, where you passed a £10 note through a letterbox, and were handed a bag of passable hashish or crap, seedy weed from a gloved hand in return....."

http://everything2.com/title/Backbeat+Club

more...

"The mission was clearly defined and everyone knew the risks. Inside a heavily fortified building on Charing Cross Road, Yardie gangsters stood guard over a highly organised mass market in drugs. The building was protected by a network of security systems including closed-circuit television cameras and lookouts posted in the surrounding streets supplied with mobile phones to raise the alarm.

Doors were backed up by steel shutters; others were filled in with concrete blocks. Reports indicated that the drug gang "soldiers" were armed, some with guns, others with machetes and electric cattle prods. The mission was to halt the drug dealing and arrest the gang leaders. It looked like mission impossible.

The full account of how Scotland Yard planned and executed the raid on what was believed to be London's biggest drug den has been revealed for the first time as individuals arrested in the operation are convicted and sentenced....."

http://gangsinlondon.blogspot.com/2000/05/storming-of-west-end-drug-den.html

http://books.google.com/books?id=O7AoY6ljSygC&pg=PA378&lpg=PA378&dq=back+beat+club+charing+cross+London&source=bl&ots=mNr8qtE7jZ&sig=bCE-fU1RyRaDtoJzmTFe3PJF2Fs&hl=en&ei=fiZxTcG5HJO8sAOisbTOCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10&ved=0CDUQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=back%20beat%20club%20charing%20cross%20London&f=false

:D

People don't say 'tag' anymore?

Ha, oh well, shit. I probably stopped writing before most people in here started. I like the old ways (pretty sure I've still got old pairs of Adidas and Filas with fat laces and tongues back home somewhere...).

FWIW, Frankie has always been cool with me (all though I'm about to destroy him in Crossfire) but I'm not going to defend him, he can cover that himself.

Lotsa people caring about lotsa stuff in here!!

The only abusive PM that I got was from that wekilluminati try hard. Can't even remember what is said, probably the same shit dribble that he annoys everyone with in the open threads.

That's my cool story, thanks for reading.

I just got the old “if youre so badass tell me your tag.” from a toy in my city. A female no less. Always good for some lols.

Didn't you also tell me no hard feelings in the same post? It's funny how you came to this thread to gossip.

#Bitchmade

I MIGHT BE A FEMALE BUT YOURE STILL A BTCH.

• Like 1

I just got the old “if youre so badass tell me your tag.” from a toy in my city. A female no less. Always good for some lols.

Here is what you do bro... You go check their info to see if they used something stupid to sign up... Like say they used their school email to sign up for some retarded reason...

That way whens he comes back in here you just post her facebook... I'll pm you the stats.

Didn't you also tell me no hard feelings in the same post? It's funny how you came to this thread to gossip.

#Bitchmade

I MIGHT BE A FEMALE BUT YOURE STILL A BTCH.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one would've known it was you if you hadn't come in here all butt hurt.

Did I call you out?

This isn't even fun anymore, its just sad.

Keep following me around the oz if you want, youre only getting more people to pull your card.

211un3m.jpg

Lite beer drinkers are so sensitive, who would have thought.

Aviary12ozprophet-comPicture1.png

This faggots salty potatoes cause the one neg i gave out this whole year

happened to turn all his whole lil 3 white tacs into tampons. :lol:.

Nice try. You're a LAME, slime. Naggers round these parts know how i get down.

Stop playing yerself BrO! Silly nOOb. learn how to neg properly next time.

VV original pm, sent by yours truly in regards to failed neg from faggot. VV

Aviary12ozprophet-comPicture2.png

• Like 1