B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i borrowed my buddies glasses, years ago, because his vision was similar to mine. the first night i had em, a bunch of punk rock kids stomped the fuck out of me (i was working graveyard at a 711) and workers comp replaced them with the most expensive frames i could find at the glasses store. it was pretty awesome.

those glasses ended up getting broke one evening when i was playing golf, DAF with my roommate. forgot i took them off for a drive, and stepped back to hear a CRUNCH.

then i was blind as fuck for a while and EB had to be my eyes when we drove around at night because i would literally drive into shit. good times.

PS i put a big chew in on my last flight and the lady siting next to me requested to be moved. haha. it was hella BSM. hella arm room and a free seat to put my backpack on FTW

i had a good ass night last night. went to my company party drank hella free high life took some shots. had my flask full of jameson as well. went to showgirls with a bunch of my co-workers and spent the whole time getting lap dances. dropped over 100 in what seemed to be 30 to 45 minutes. caught the bus back south DAF to go meet up with my ex and her friends. ended up getting her all mad at me cause i was talking to this other broad (jealousy points ftw) i called her out on being jealous or some shit i don't really remember cause i was blacked out fucked up. ended up walking home fucking wasted and broke. woke up this morning still drunk so i decided to keep drinking. BSM

So that chick I was all broken up over was my room mate before we started dating

I'm in the same place still

Is it weird for this place to bug the fuck outta me?

I wanna move.

Shit happens. If you wanna cut ties completely and get over it, I'd move if I were you. Or just fuck a lot of girls in your place....a lot.

Bnh, didn't everybody warn u on fucking ur roomie? It was bound to be messy in the end.

Yeah. Everyone. It was fucking fun though.

890415ce.jpg

---

Woke up on my bathroom floor w a toilet full of puke today,

Drove drunk to work this morning.

I'm fucking sick of seeing the sunrise everyday.