B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pops three strike smack a bitch rule made a 2 page splash.

niggas got a whole lot to say on the matter apparently.

anyhow. i'd like to clarify i don't at all condone beating or hitting any women.

that shit is not BSM.

but please believe if a bitch crosses that third strike line she might get a calm down smack.

which i have indeed given out. ONCE. and like BNH said. i felt pretty shitty.

i've been sliced in the arm with a steak knife and had a chunk of flesh bitten from my body.

neither case resulted in any violent physical retaliation on my part. the one broad i gave

a lil calm down whack to was trying to hit me with a fucking hammer, after kicking at me with

stilettos. ALL these batty bitches you say? i don't fucking know. bad luck i s'pose.

1. Get there early and text her and tell her exactly what you're wearing and where you're sitting. then play it like you're not really paying attention who walks in.

2. Tell her to add you on facebook.

3. Be honest. Tell her you were buzzed that night and you're afraid you'll go up to the wrong girl (only works if you're funny)

Years ago my friend was dating this crazy bitch. So he decides finally that she's a psycho and breaks up with her. She lives across the street and loses her mind. Like crazy mad cause he says a bunch of mean shit to her when he dumps the nut job. Anyways, she comes pounding on his door and we're not answering...so finally after a while I answer the door...she isn't paying attention to who even answers the door and blindly kicks....smokes me right in the nuts and I go down like the twin towers. Worst pain in my life. My boy runs up, jumps over me and knocks her the fuck out with one punch. I'm not down with punching girls, but kudos to him for putting a stupid bitch in her place. You kick a guy in the nuts you get knocked out. Standard.

the other day i was having a hell day, every little thing was going wrong. to top it off i hadn't eaten all day so i was hoping to have a real feast for my friends gf's birthday. we went to an indian resturant and me, having never really had indian before goes "vindaloo? that sounds cool, lemme get that"

it was like eating hot coals wrapped in molten lava and i only had enough money on me for the one meal. fuck that shit.

ice cold fable, comrade

I ordered some thing that "sounds cool" in an Indian restaurant in NY one night.

Just hanging out drinking and eating appetizers when the waiter comes out with this platter with this humungous thin breaded trombone shaped conical meal.

He set it down in front of me and was all "enjoy, sir."

I had to beat that thing down and break it up like a taco salad and I swear it had every drop of hot spice they had in the restaurant on it.

I ate it all, but my asshole was not happy about it the next day.

Crom laughed at my pain.

High on his mountain.

My baby moms punched me in the eye bc I slept all day instead of seeing the dark knight with her. I didn't punch her back, I mean I think the rule is if she throws closed fists you're allowed to respond as such, but I'm glad I didn't bc the last thing I would need to deal with was explaining she started it to cops, lawyers , parents, judges, and custody magistrates. So yeah, while it's usually socially acceptable, you still should prolly avoid it... I've never been kicked in the balls by a bitch, but what happens if you like it?

i told my girl i want her to dress like anne frank and hide in our house, and i would dress up like hitler w/sharpie marker 'stache, n hunt her down. and if she could make me cum, i would free all the jews from the concentration camps.

shes didnt think it was as funny as i did

since shes jewish n all

but i still think its one of the better ideas ive ever had in my entire life

• Like 5

i told my girl i want her to dress like anne frank and hide in our house, and i would dress up like hitler w/sharpie marker 'stache, n hunt her down. and if she could make me cum, i would free all the jews from the concentration camps.

since shes jewish n all

Ya we're gonna go ahead and end the thread with this. :lol:

team i was rooting for won

all the homies came out for the game, we pigged the fuck out and got DAF

got to throw a drink in a kids face and kick him outta my buddies yard

i have a carton of smokes and some good books in my backpack

sold my truck

broke a mason jar over a snitches head and teased him for bleeding all over

yesterday was a perfect last day in oregon

have a business class ticket to hawaii that im hopping on today to start a new life on kauai. gf got there a couple days ago and loves our house and says i have room for a pool table.

B-Autonorte.png

de_hfss.gif

m1.gif

since shes jewish n all

Haaaaahahahahahaaaa I think you just won the thread.

ps

the glass jar i used was serving, at the time, as an ash tray and was filled with butts. watching a black guy pick butts out of his nigger wool with bloody fingers was lulz.

and not because im racist.

because hes a buster and im a kinda skinny guy that wears tight pants and glasses. and he still got served.

at the airport somewhat drunk off whiskey. lovin it.