B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

pardon me for interrupting..

As I have had to repeat to myself and this is something FIRM I tell my daughter--

If you think you can step up to a man, (hit, kick ,throw shit, scratch..etc etc.)

he is going to treat you like a man and whoop your ass. no matter his size.

Hittin bitches for no reason is cowardly...but ive been that bitch, seen that bitch, and known bitches who seriously think they can fight a man...and needed to be put in check.

But my uncle always told my brother. "never EVER hit a woman..just shake the shit out of her"

carry on boys.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
she comes at me in an aggressive manner, so i told her to chill the fuck out and not try to put hands on me. she was flailing her arms and screaming, and got inside my personal bubble. so i threw her on the sidewalk pretty fuckin hard, and turned around, expecting to see her man ready to fight.

and all i see is the coward, watching it all out of the rear window of the car that he's STILL hiding in...dude never even got out.

Holy shit, this just made me remember something awesome. This kid had supposedly ratted on my boy's girl's little brother, so we rolled over to his house pretty deep. His pregnant girlfriend comes outside talking all kinds of shit, while two of my homies stood there trying to get the kid outside, and the rest of us hid on the side of the house.

The kid eventually comes outside with some kind of big piece of broken glass, and goes after my boy. As soon as he stepped off his porch I came around the corner with a piece of a 2x6 I had picked up, and took a swing at his head. I missed, and this kid ran inside, slammed the door, and locked it, leaving his PREGNANT girl outside with us haha. Who the fuck does that, even wild animals try to protect their offspring?

Obviously we weren't gonna do anything to the bitch, but she came at me and tried to kick me. I ended up grabbing her foot, telling her "I'll kill you and your baby, you fucking cunt" and letting her go, and this coward STILL watched from the locked door. After that we broke a few windows and left, but I hope his girl left his pitiful ass

i worked at a jiffy lube with a black guy who said "if you can throw a punch like a man, you can pick your ass up off the ground like a man". i agree.

personally, ive never punched or slapped a chick.

i certainly dont condone hitting women out of anger, but if they wanna get physical, cheers to the guy that knocks her out after she knees him in the balls.

I ended up grabbing her foot, telling her "I'll kill you and your baby, you fucking cunt"

HAHAHAH.

i had a roommate's girlfriend once pick up a huge rock and threaten to smash a buddy of mine with it. he told her if she didnt put it down that he would take it from her and beat her fucking head in with it. her boyfriend (my roomie) was next to her, and he went inside the house, into his room and locked the door. totally left her alone outside. :lol: :lol:

@shaolin master

SHE DRY GULCHED YOU!??!!?

bad_dads_deniro.jpg

I really enjoy the approach to punching women in this video.

Guys are outnumbered.

No chance of winning the fight.

Take the only thing you can take from the opponents...their ability to protect their girls.

LESSON: PUNCH ALL GIRLS REGARDLESS OF CONSEQUENCES.

I love how you hear someone laugh in the background after sara silverman gets clowned,

Say what you will, but I will never use more force on a woman than is necessary to prevent her from actually injuring me (or maybe my wife), and I will not hesitate to step to any dude that would. I would much rather deal with some scratches from a drunk bitch (or even an ass kicking from a group of dudes) than stand by and watch someone get overly physical with a chick.

• Like 1

that movie looks awesome

It is.

The guy who wrote the Usual Suspects wrote and directed it.

THE WAY OF THE GUN.

Harvey, you a Sir Galahad ass nigga'?

Nobody's talking about beating up girls over disrespect or plain anger.

We're talking about the ones who think they won't get hit back simply because they have tits.

I love when those girls get punched in the mouth.

It's an example set for all these Crossfit bitches that think they're hard because they benched 100 pounds in their last workout.

back in 8th grade I kicked the shit out of this girl.

I though I was a player and she found out(she was my girl for like 2 days).

She walked up to me, slapped me in front of everyone.

She walked away thinking she was the shit.

I kicked her on her ass hella hard. She almost touched the ground with the back of her head.

There was word going out about here gangster cousins and them going to get retaliation.

Iwalked to school pretty nervous for the next few days but nothing happened.

cool story bro.

• Like 1

shit barf and domestic violence, this thread is always good.

Last time I got into it with a couple dudes and one of their ladies attacks me, my girl stepped in like a boss.

Best part was it was Halloween and one of the dudes who I was beating down was dressed as Nacho Libre.

The whole fight started when my brother made some sexual advances to a girl walking by, racially slurred the chicks boyfriend when he said something. My two friends come up to me a block away, "Your bro is about to fight 3 guys on the next block....". I drove over, jumped out the whip, demand girly to stay in it.....run up and level the first dude I see. Funny shit was supposedly they had just squashed it.

Nobody's talking about beating up girls over disrespect or plain anger.

I just jawed a girl that was trying to start fights all night. Ever since then I have this thirst that can't be quenched.

d-bags looking to white knight

chivalrous cornball acts.

that cornball act

I really enjoy the approach to punching women in this video.

Take the only thing you can take from the opponents...their ability to protect their girls.

LESSON: PUNCH ALL GIRLS REGARDLESS OF CONSEQUENCES.[/color][/b]

I love when those girls get punched in the mouth.

I'm not about to get into some sort of internet argument about this, nor am I trying to sound like a tough guy, but I will say: the biggest dude I ever fought, by far (nearly a foot taller and easily 100-150 pounds heavier) was beating up his girlfriend in the street. There was noone else around. Do you think I stopped to think about whether I was going to lose street cred over being some cornball Captain Save-a-ho? Do you think I thought I was going to get my dick sucked?

No.

I thought-- for about a second-- about what my father would do if he was there, then stepped between dude and his girl, and punched him. There was no way I was winning that fight, but there was also no way that piece of shit could have done anything that would feel worse than walking by and minding my own. Sorry if the corny Galahad isn't BSM, but I'm willing to bet that the way I felt after that fight was a hell of a lot better than the feeling of jawing a girl that whiled out for a minute and scratched me.

harvey, outta curiosity, whats overly aggressive? if you see a woman slap a guy, and he slaps her back, would you play hero and fight the guy?

I don't "play" anything, I do me all the time.

In that situation, it would depend on the circumstances: whether the dude slapped her a lot harder than she had slapped him, whether it ended right there, etc. I can tell you this, though-- I would most def have my eye on him for the rest of the night, and I would let him see that. And if it was a dude I knew, I would definitely lose respect for him.

Getting hit by girls is the lowest. I had this one chick wailing on me because she thought I stole her phone at a party (I let off a flare and everyone took off inside and when they came out shit was missing) Anyway when I grabbed her arms and pinned her against the wall she went all crazy eyed and tried to headbutt me then gave me the most severe knee to the balls I've ever received.

I had an ex go insane on me once because she found out I was plowin this other broad.

She was swinging at me and the whole nine yards so I did the same thing, pinned her to the wall by her forearms - but I made sure to cover my nuts with my leg and hip because I knew that knee was definitely coming for my balls

back in 8th grade I kicked the shit out of this girl.

Best part was it was Halloween and one of the dudes who I was beating down was dressed as Nacho Libre.

These two sentences made my day.

I'm not about to get into some sort of internet argument about this, nor am I trying to sound like a tough guy, but I will say: the biggest dude I ever fought, by far (nearly a foot taller and easily 100-150 pounds heavier) was beating up his girlfriend in the street. There was noone else around. Do you think I stopped to think about whether I was going to lose street cred over being some cornball Captain Save-a-ho? Do you think I thought I was going to get my dick sucked?

No.

I thought-- for about a second-- about what my father would do if he was there, then stepped between dude and his girl, and punched him. There was no way I was winning that fight, but there was also no way that piece of shit could have done anything that would feel worse than walking by and minding my own. Sorry if the corny Galahad isn't BSM, but I'm willing to bet that the way I felt after that fight was a hell of a lot better than the feeling of jawing a girl that whiled out for a minute and scratched me.

That's all well and good, but you're taking this way too seriously.

It's funny that my comment kinda started this whole debate, but it was taken the wrong way. When I said I highly recommend against hitting a woman because it's easier to do the second time around, I was referring to a time I slapped my girl while blacked out drunk and on xanax. Even though I felt absolutely horrible and never put my hands on her again, I have to admit that I had to stop myself from thinking about doing it sometimes when we'd be having a really bad argument.

Girls who attack random men should just be knocked the fuck out, I really don't care about them haha

One of the funnier domestics Ive seen has been a mate of mine flipping out because his g/f wouldn't shut the fuck up about him buying her mcdonalds. After a long argument he's gone inside the maccas calm as fuck and came out with one of those soft serve cones, walked straight up to her and and shoved the icecream right into her face. Was funny as fuck.