B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lawyers are a bitch but its just something ya gotta deal with. people on here know.

10 yrs for some graff n dance is some BOLSHIT. they're frontin. however. the whole

system is dirty wrong from east to west.....i often ask myself how it was even possible

to get almost 3 months for graffndance after not even painting for over a year and some top

dog motherfuckers can walk away with a couple weeks...........either way. i think it always helps

to have that extra cheese around for some good whyte lawyer.

forsit, i lucked out last month. the city of portland is fucking retarded and couldnt figure out who owned the buildings i supposedly painted on, so they had to dismiss all 8 charges since they couldnt prove that i didnt have permission to do really shitty graffiti at 3am.

your lawyer needs to open the trial with "people of the jury, this is a simple case. black people dont do graffiti, only corny white people. this is a fact."

slam dunk.

• Like 1

do mulattos rape white girls while listening to modest mouse?

ninja please. i listen to maiden when i'm droppin in on honky clam.

that or this funny nagger right here...

uncle_luke.jpg

fucking modest mouse...........................how dare you insult my people like that!

oh yeah and uhhh....

2010-07-21004902.jpg

in other news i'm sick as fuck right now. i've been puking and shitting randomly. fuck being sick on my days off.

Have you had both at the same time yet? Something everyone should experience atleast once :haha:

---

Got the # of the hottest chick in my color theory class tonight. Gave her mine actually. And she texted me immediately w hers.

Broad is a 'go-go dancer' at a 'nightclub' downtown. :D FUN.

I've shit and puked at the same time twice in my life. Once was just cause I was beyond wasted, and it was controlled, shitting into the toilet while I puked into a can.

The other time was when I was a kid, and was violently sick from being stung by a bunch of jellyfish. I was in my grandma's bathroom, and thought that I could hold the shit in until I was done yakking...I was wrong