B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how do you all juggle chicks?

made plans to go out with one chick tonight, other one just wrote a text like, "is it cool if i come over 'joder te' (word reference that) after i go out to the club with my friends?"

usually i lean towards not responding to texts that are wayward like that, that way i can claim some sort of innocence later. any of you guys got a better trick that doesn't involve too much lying that can blow up in your face?

I dont give a fuck. That system hasnt failed me yet.

how pregnant was this chick? pregnant chicks are so fun. dark ass nipples though. so do you think your going to go to all those parent/ teacher meetings? or just the ones where your kid is in trouble? make sure you get a diaper genie man...they are the shit!

Pretty much...

What really sucks

Is I really like her

But im really smart

So I know to bounce

Classic cock vs brain ish

It's fucked up how many chicks get into us and we don't want any part in it...you finally find one that your willing to stick around for and she turns out to be a fucking looney tune...my advice...go fuck a pregnant chick

What's really crazy is

She begged me to go to thangiving dinner w her fam. When I didn't she was pissed. So I went to fam dinner for her Bday. Only one there who wasn't fam. Bitch was throwing Round the 'L' word... Asked if I could see myself marrying her. All this shit threw me off my game because I really liked her. i would've never told this broad i wound marry her, but she fucking asked if I would, caught me off guard. I was already thinking it but wouldve NEVER said it in my own.

Then a couple weeks later, that shit.

Def learned a lesson: keep distance and never become attached. No matter what. CATCH AND RELEASE PROGRAM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Fuck it

Shit def sucks because I was considering wifing her down. Then she pulls that shit. Maybe she was just running game. But the ONLY way for me to interpret 'I'm hanging out w a guy I just met' is as a "FUCK OFF'

After some reflection I've noticed I'm attracted to damaged women

WTF

ya man that's wack. I used to have the same problems. Just mad nutters, but then I let the right one get passed the defense. Ended up marrying her. three years this august and she's mad cool. So point of my faggoty Julie Roberts love story...woman are like dubstep tunes. There are a few of good ones out there...you just have to weed through the massive sea of garbage.