B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

so ive been proposing bringing back the harem system for modern parenting to several females, citing how the classic husband-wife-2.5 kids family model only works if one parent, probably the man, makes enough to support a life of leisure. This isnt the case any more, and probably never will be, so the best idea is to have one man to donate sperm, and have several women living with their individual shared children , so that parental duties are also shared, as is division of labor. resources are pooled so you would have a bigger house with more luxury. The girl im dating agrees it would work, and a lesbian stripper i am good friends with , who has shopped me as a potential future sperm donor after college citing my ability to generate incredibly cute genius babies. This wouldnt work with more than one male either, all femaies involved agree nothing would ever get done with more than one male, the mess would be too bad, and everything would turn into a fist fight over territory. So there it is, one male, multiple wives, your boy is working on making it happen for his son, so he can grow up with all the benefit of a big lovng family without the financial drain.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so ive been proposing bringing back the harem system for modern parenting to several females, citing how the classic husband-wife-2.5 kids family model only works if one parent, probably the man, makes enough to support a life of leisure. This isnt the case any more, and probably never will be, so the best idea is to have one man to donate sperm, and have several women living with their individual shared children , so that parental duties are also shared, as is division of labor. resources are pooled so you would have a bigger house with more luxury. The girl im dating agrees it would work, and a lesbian stripper i am good friends with , who has shopped me as a potential future sperm donor after college citing my ability to generate incredibly cute genius babies. This wouldnt work with more than one male either, all femaies involved agree nothing would ever get done with more than one male, the mess would be too bad, and everything would turn into a fist fight over territory. So there it is, one male, multiple wives, your boy is working on making it happen for his son, so he can grow up with all the benefit of a big lovng family without the financial drain.

garycolemanWTF.gif.............but. i think it sounds like you've got yerself a fucking plan.

family 2.0. yo

shit will work, im gonna make it happen its really the best idea ive ever had, in a lifetime of great ideas.

imagine tho, you got, say, one husband and 3 wives? thats 4 people sharing parental duties and chores - you can still go out like 21 days a month, and stay home with the kids only 7 days a month. You could lend some of the wives help 3 or 4 nifghts a month to get brownie points and still get mad free time! Get a couple more wives, and you get even MORE freedom while still increasing the size of your loving family! Its all the benefit of a big supportive family, without all the financial drain coming from the male being the primary financial source

i simply meant that if you are not getting drunk tonight then you should,and that if you are then i would insist it is me you think of.

i have taken up the matter of consuming large amounts of liquor near every day over the last few months,alcoholism runs in the family so i fear it would be a shame if i did not follow my fathers foot steps of drug abuse and woman beating.