B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in my experience, when you got a girl who is clearly out of your league, you just gotta live in the moment. they alwaaays have insecurities, so i say have fun while you can, show her off to the crew while you can, but try not to catch feelings cuz that shit always catches up eventually.

for me, id forever prefer to wife up a 7-9 rather than a 10. its not worth the nonsense.

• Like 1

in my experience, when you got a girl who is clearly out of your league, you just gotta live in the moment. they alwaaays have insecurities, so i say have fun while you can, show her off to the crew while you can, but try not to catch feelings cuz that shit always catches up eventually.

for me, id forever prefer to wife up a 7-9 rather than a 10. its not worth the nonsense.

This gentleman knows what's up. Couldn't agree more.

today my dad was telling me a story about one of his buddies that died in Mexico.

His VW van got hit by a bus, he was on a surf trip.

One of his friends went and picked up the body, they cremated him.

The dude would roll joints up and sprinkle his ashes in with the herb, they called it smoking a "Tommy".

I know BSM's stance on weed but I felt the story could be appreciated. I LOL'D.

isn't it always fucking summer out there anyways?

and have you made a decision on banging said 9's?

Meeting one of em for drinks tonight

Gonna stop hitting up the 10 and see if she comes to me

Always summer but the beach barely gets used other than high summer. Once I get these BSMs primed I plan to keep em up this time. I got lazy with the last whore I was dating and let em dissolve.