B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

something jumped next to me when i was walking through my yard last night. i was scared as fuck, because there is all sorts of wierd fuckin animals that i dont even know about on this island. shit that will rape and kill you. or at least bite you.

the critter turned out to be a big frog looking creature.

i brought him inside and let him hop around my house for a bit, and i liked him so i gave him a kiss on top of his head then let him go back into the wild.

i researched online to figure out exactly what kind of frog it was, and it turned out to be a toad, not a frog. a cane toad, to be exact.

cane toads are the species of toad that have toxins on their skin that cause you to hallucinate and/or possibly die. nothing happened to me, though.

REWIND TO SEVERAL MONTHS AGO. i picked up a hitchhiker that had a pouch made from a toad. he said his friend bought it in thailand and it was gifted to him. pic of the hitchhiker because it did happen:

5457019798_93a422ff0e_z.jpg

pics of the cane toad i captured last night, because it also happened:

5456377163_15212b2c59_z.jpg

5456377225_768de1b297_z.jpg

as you can guess, what im getting at, is im soon going to be in the toad pouch business. i found a book online that covers amphibian taxidermy, and i intend to get $$$ off these little fucks. they sell on ebay for over $30 per pouch. eventually i will purchase a tattoo machine so people can have customized toad pouches, with, say, a tear drop, ss bolts, initials, or whatever they want.

fuck arab money. we gettin cane toad money.

• Like 2

arent you allowed to kill them? here you're allowed and encouraged to kill them, i think they pay you a bonus if you kill a shit load.

edit, just saw that post^

i want one with a gucci mane ice cream face tattoo, tear drops on the other eye and a backpiece that says swag