B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dow have you found coke in hawaii yet?

I'd hate to see you back on the ice bro.

no coke yet. im stayin drug free until i have a job secured n stuff. poz's mom may be hooking me up with a job, so thats rad.

nah, no ice, brah. theres way too much delicious food on this island for me to wanna fuck with anything that could demolish my appetite for days at a time. ono grinds, brah, ono.

chopstickss- the first toads are gonna be the learner toads, because i dont really know what im doing. i still gotta order tanning liquid, oil, scalpels, eyes, zippers, etc.

im just gonna start stocking up fridge with my amphibian buddies, so when i get my supplies, i can go to work on these fuckheads.

NOES, the only reptiles ive seen so far have been the geckos, but theyre way too fucking quick to catch.

BUT, i did see a motherfucking centipede in my house yesterday, which scared the fuck out of me. the brown centipedes here are poisonous and my landlord's husband got bit by one a few years ago. she said she watched him cut off his thumb once and it barely bothered him (very bsm), but the centipede poison was so horrible he was literally begging for narcotics.

a book i have says the pain from the local centipedes bite can range from "a bad bee sting to a gunshot wound. some local doctors have stated the only way to beat the pain is to stay drunk for 3 days."

i dunno how you cats feels about bluegrass, but i fucking love bluegrass. these motherfuckers sing about fucking bitches, doing drugs, getting drunk, brotherhood, having fun, shooting guns, and all that other shit i love.

yes i am DAF

bang bang bsm/pbt gang

<----- tbe bluegrass bsm anthem.
  • Like 1

ps

girl and i are working on a half gallon of whiskey tonight and eatng stir fry. and weve been hunting cane toads

faggot cane toads

you will pay for me to get sucked off by ladyboys in thailand

BET

just you wait and see

PROFESSIONAL BAD TASTE

BRUTAL SELFISH MONSTERS

i dunno how you cats feels about bluegrass, but i fucking love bluegrass. these motherfuckers sing about fucking bitches, doing drugs, getting drunk, brotherhood, having fun, shooting guns, and all that other shit i love.

yes i am DAF

bang bang bsm/pbt gang

<----- tbe bluegrass bsm anthem.

i've got a song by ricky skaggs we always play when we're chasing people/making a deadline/up to shenanigans

the version i have isnt on youtube but basically its makes us feel like the dukes of hazzard with less jessica simpson and more whiskey