B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so, after living on kauai for less than a week, ive decided its the illest place ive ever been. its always perfect weather for cut off jeans and cigarettes. and the people here are fucking awesome. the weather aint bad, too. it's been in the mid 70s during the day and in the high 60s at night.

we bought a bed from my girl's boss last night, and he fucking GAVE me a free longboard that was shaped by jeff timone and had a new fin on it. he told me that a fella gave it to him to learn on, and he was instructed to pass it on at one point, so now it's mine. fuck yes.

drove to waimea canyon yesterday, it's fuckin rad.

the view on the drive up:

5442213043_ddd0516a7c_b.jpg

had to let the locals know who runs shit by doing some dips. always bsm.

5442816038_7638a5878d_b.jpg

ill

5442214083_afe8d95b79_b.jpg

obligatory bsm shot.

5442151675_0cbe0d262f_b.jpg

leaving to go drink whiskey at the beach. and its only 10:30am here.

happy 666 day

• Like 1

i'm sure some of you have had girlfriends you legitimately liked.

whats your stance on them talking about previous sexual relationships, awesome sex they've had with other people etc.

awkward and jealous or totally cool with it?

discuss

my ex told her current husband that his sex was wack.

when we dated, I made that bitch gursh. she'd tell all her friends too... including "then just a friend", her current husband

she left me for him, and now she drunk dials me when she's in town. haha.

so if that's what you mean, I'm all about it. but I doubt she'd be ok with me telling crazy shit about how she liked to get choked out and fucked hard until her head made a dent in the wall... like you know, in front of her parents or something.

nah she wouldn't care. she's a down ass chick. should have married her.

moral of the story: if the sex is good, nothing else matters. everything else can be worked on - relationship-wise.

oh, trust me, anyone can get bored as shit out there. this dude has a girl to do shit with. isolation is only fun for so long. i wouldn't move back unless there was some job situation lined up and my girl was with me.

that said, it is definitely a dope place to vacation, but being out there on the solo tip for too long sucks.