hi

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT NIGGA GOT HIS ASSS SMASHED IN PUBLIC AND PRESSED CHARGES LIKE A LITTLE BITCH. HAHA. FAGGOT.

No homo?

Yeah... funny thing, I just went and got that taken care of less than a year ago. Arlington, TX court ($$$ hungry fuck heads who built a cowboys stadium) kept telling me I had court dates.

Finally show up, and dude that sucker punched me (VAJ's other ex Brandon) doesn't show up in to court... so the "Assault w/ intent for bodily injury" or wtf/e charge they had on me against him got dropped on the spot because of "key witness failed to appear"... I guess he didn't want to go in there and explain that he punched me, then I choked the shit out of him. Whatever lie he told the cops that night about what went down wasn't going to work in court w/ me there to defend myself.

Anyway... it's time to wait for this shit to get hyped in here again.

Toxicology

Isopropyl alcohol is oxidized by the liver into acetone by alcohol dehydrogenase. Symptoms of isopropyl alcohol poisoning include flushing, headache, dizziness, CNS depression, nausea, vomiting, anesthesia, and coma. Use in well-ventilated areas and use protective gloves while using. Poisoning can occur from ingestion, inhalation, or absorption.

Isopropyl alcohol acts as a central nervous system (CNS) depressant. Its metabolite, acetone, is a CNS depressant in its own right. Around 15 g of isopropyl alcohol can have a toxic effect on a 70 kg human if left untreated.[9] However, it is not nearly as toxic as methanol or ethylene glycol. Isopropyl alcohol does not cause an anion gap acidosis (in which as lowered blood serum pH causes depletion of bicarbonate anion) as do ethanol and methanol. Isopropyl alcohol does, however, produce an osmolal gap between the calculated and measured osmolalities of serum, as do the other alcohols. Overdoses may cause a fruity odor on the breath as a result of its metabolism to acetone, which is not further metabolized.[10]

from : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopropyl_alcohol#Toxicology

cliffnotes : you're a moron if you drink this.

i haven't seen this much umad at getting some ass since.... well, never.

who is dhabz fuckin nowadays? you find the answer to that question, you'll find out why he spent the last 3 days in this thread talking shit.

:D