2010 world cup

snatch316

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude its the Spanish midfield. Xavi, Iniesta, and Alonso are fucking ridiculous!

but they have hardly looked that impressive the whole tournament, lets hope tonight they live up to the expectations.

The only spanish players that has really had a great world cup is David Villa, the rest have been pretty meh

but they have hardly looked that impressive the whole tournament, lets hope tonight they live up to the expectations.

The only spanish players that has really had a great world cup is David Villa, the rest have been pretty meh

I disagree completely man, the only problem Spain's had is scoring, Torres has been the only Spain player who's disappointed so far. Their midfield has completely bossed every single game, they keep their opposition running around like headless chickens the entire match it's ridiculous.

Andres Iniesta is putting a clinic on out there my dude.

I don't care who wins now, I picked Spain to win the tourny but I'm just glad its not going to Germany or a south american team :D

I disagree completely man, the only problem Spain's had is scoring, Torres has been the only Spain player who's disappointed so far. Their midfield has completely bossed every single game, they keep their opposition running around like headless chickens the entire match it's ridiculous.

yea but thats what a midfield is supposed to do, what I meant is that none of them have been stand out amazing. Considering the hype surrounding the Spanish team I would have expected much more entertaining matches from them and that just hasn't happened.

I haven't seen the big name players actually stepping up and exceeding, all they have done is what they are supposed to do.

Also, their passing while great in midfield it has definitely been the case that they havent been able to finish the plays and actually get those goals in the net.

I don't know what you were expecting to see, but the Spanish midfield can't have possibly played any better than they have been (except vs the Swiss). Every single game they've dominated possession and ran the legs off the other teams midfield. Like Reuben said, their finishing has been a little disappointing, but Torres has been hurt pretty much all year and didn't play for Liverpool much, and you can't expect him to just get right back up to international form. And David Villa could very well win the golden boot tonight if he scores, can't ask for more from him.

In all honesty I think Spain have done better than they should have, considering their international track record and pension for being chokers.

I dunno maybe a little more flair, but I am not a huge football fan so all I wanna see is entertaining football, seeing a solid midfield battle and aspects of the game like that are kinda boring for me to watch. I would have expected more class and flair from them.

Probably why I enjoyed Ghana playing so much because it was just all out football