To cut a long story short..

sneak

I saw some thing on some daytime tv once about a woman who was under anaesthetic, but she could feel everything but the was paralyzed so she couldn't tell them that the anasthetic didnt work.

Have fun!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had basically all of my facial skin sliced off while being awake under local anesthetic. Shit sucked pretty hard

Good luck with the operation.

um, what? that needs a bit more of explanation....

jackson, ive heard all the scare stories and am freaked out. worst nightmare ever scenario...

got my jaw broken in two places. convinced them to approve me for surgery to put a plate in rather than wire me shut (one of my worst fears). So basically, showed up, put me in one of them gowns, cracked some jokes with me, i was tripping pretty hard because even with the surgery, they still might've had to wire me shut, and they couldn't tell me beforehand if that was gonna be the case or not. so anyway, they gave me the gas, told me to count TO ten, not back, so, i get to like 20, and nothing. im not a big dude either. the docs are like ehhhh.... okay count to ten again, finally at about 25, i nod out. wake up chillin', feeling pretty decent to be honest. a little dizzy. give me the usual pain meds. tell me to put my shit back on... i do so without any assistance (no more so than i do when im hungover and dizzy, anyway) and chill out. head home on the little shuttle thing, stop by jamba juice... consume smoothie, never barf once. only thing that i went through (as a result of the heavy anesthesia, i assume) was being REALLY sore all over my body for like 5 days after. like hit-by-a-truck hurts-way-worse-than-the-broken-jaw sore... but yeah

sorry for the long windedness.... you'll be fine, dont trip.

why???^

also, if your lucky this will turn into one of those things where you can just say your back hurts and get a bottle of codeine.

and look at it this way, if they fuck up, your set for life.

true, i had thought about that, but never been into pills of any sort so fuck knows what id do with them....

shit, im not even sure we get codeine over here.

good luck sneak

only time i've been under was for my wisdom teeth, shit went fine. they gave me percs for it and i wasn't officially conscious until like 8 hours later when i "woke up" to my girlfriend riding me reverse cowgirl.

it was cool to wake up from a dream to having sex, instead of the disappointing other way around.

and also, that cyst thing on the gayhands is nothing. all they do is drain it. you can do it yourself if you're a man. but based on that limp i'm pretty confident you're very much not.

you should be fine sneak, i used to do a bit of work on a surgical ward for a while.

that operation someone posted with the ingrown hair on the back's pretty common.

the ward would get folk in all the time with that shit. i'd imagine your procedure won't be that much more complicated...

all the best anyway

• 4 weeks later...

_41792760_knife_archive203.jpg

bumping this back up cos tomorrows the big day....

fingers crossed all goes well and the next week will be spent in bed resting.

ive been saving a load of days in pies flicks for said bed rest, so theres something to look forwad to at least.