a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night

man i'd fuck the shit out of some of these less butch and non-fugly dykes

JUST TO SHOW 'EM WHAT FUCKING TIME IT IS

LESBO BITCHES NEED TO KNOW, JUST BECAUSE SOME HELLA BAD STUFF HAPPENED TO THEM AS A CHILD DOESN'T MEAN THEY CAN TRY TO RUN FROM MY PENIS THE REST OF THEIR LIFE!

Hahahahaha!! The LOL's keep on coming.

This has got to be fake. No one who is trying to convince himself that it wasn't gay would admit to this... unless posting this is part of the process of trying to find people who agree it isn't gay.

dowmagik, straight up, it would be better if you were just honest with yourself. You're probably a little bisexual, because a heterosexual would not be able to get hard let alone bust if they already knew it was a man.

For real.

This thread is hilarious, but I am still trying to figure out what the consensus was about Channel Zero's definition of gay is.

238027.jpg

Is someone who does this kind of shit depicted in this movie considered gay, even thought they are taking it from a woman? Or would someone who fucked a tranny like Miriam be gay? I don't think there was ever an answer.

And gay or not, this thread is actually pretty fucken funny, and there is many people I tried to prop thruout for making me laugh but apparently I need to spread them around more.

why is everyone so concerned on whether or not dow is a homo?

way back when everyone on this board was all up on his nuts due to the glorious funnel-butt photos posted.

now its tar and lynch time because he gets his jollies in a fairly eccentric fashion.

who cares? is the story undeniably funny? YES. enjoy the lols, homophobia is so painfully outdated.