Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

anyone else hate new years?

likely night to catch an acronym. DUI, OUIL, VD, MDOP, HIV, ICU, Stay off the roads oontz fam, wrap that shit tight

my last three new year's were pretty much fucking horrible. i'm hoping this year isn't completely retarded. after waking up in a bathtub full of cold water in a hotel room i don't remember checking into, pretty much anything is probably a winner.

after waking up in a bathtub full of cold water in a hotel room i don't remember checking into

Were you missing any internal organs?

• Like 1

this year im going to try and be responsible (i.e. not go out and spend $600 on booze and coke), but i know ill regret when all my friends call me at 1am talking bout "THIS SHITS CRAZY FAM!!!". meanwhile im watching the ball drop on abc and feel like crying.

oh well, this time around is all about positive resolutions and growing the fuck up and shit.

i hear new years day in philly is off the chain

yeah im not talking about new years day, thats my shit. just NYE, rookie night..

Normally New Years Eve ends up being a pretty legendary night.

This year looks shit though as everyone i know has decided to go check out some shit trendy club night on the other side of town. Im trying to boycott it.

HOUSE PARTY FTW!

Pretty much what I was gonna type. At this rate im staying in and doing fuck all.

I did nothing last year for the same reason.

my experience is that new years is almost always a disappointment. The one party you anticipate all year never lives up to expectations. The best nights are ones you dont see coming, like random tuesdays where you suddenly find yourself completely wasted and doing something epic. Those are the best.

I'm all about hating New Years.

It's always disappointing.

People talk about these great parties and they are often from my experience one of the following:

1)Wack

2)At some pseudo yuppie/hipster club that is over-priced and full of jackasses.

3)Actually 3 parties that you never get a chance to settle at and chill with all your friends.

Top that off with people bouncing after 12:30 because their girlfriend wants them to be mature and not get drunk. I fucking hate New Years.

yeah im not talking about new years day, thats my shit. just NYE, rookie night..

TWO STREET BABAAAAAAAAAAY!

heshvegas,

you need to come down and kick it with your boy. you know im doing it real legit...

What's even going on here?

Is this "cool" on some planet?

:rolleyes:

You never make sweet fixie love to your bike like that?

What planet you live on?

I think i am a Year to Year type of guy, this year i can say yes i am not looking forward to New Years. Plus the Bowls games are shit now cant even look forward to that. They make the bcs championship on some random ass day.

Only positive you can drink champagne without looking like a Homo on New Years Eve.

I vaguely remember last NYE being really mellow. I think the weather here was ridiculous so I stayed in after taking about 3 steps out the crib.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now