Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

anyone else hate new years?

I think those are the only two holidays I don't hate just because of the easy pussy.

I have not gone out on New Years since 2000, was in Mexico City and I had a pretty good time. I like to have a nice dinner and chill at home with family and friends. I like the idea of a new beginning, I do not like the idea of going to a bar or party with a bunch of folks I do not know very much at a all.

Can't say I agree with you Hesh. Fun times will be had. Unless Im being hopelessly annoyingly optimistic. If that's the case FUCK YOU for ruining it. haha.

i fucking love new years more than any other holiday. fuck i love that shit more than my birthday!

always crazy ass epic parties, a fresh start and shit, you cant go wrong.

seeing as how my birthday is on new years, no i do not hate new years, i actually enjoy it very much so. I will be getting all kinds of fucked up tomorrow.

lsd_blotter_elvis1.jpg

three-kinds-magic-mushrooms.jpg

track_rider.jpg

(dual aerospokes are wack)

jkon638l.jpg

and last, but most certainly not least....

skinsuit.JPG

fuck sitting at home watching that lame ass ball drop whilst listening to celebrities i dont care about.

Oh I get it, you hate both holidays because people who normally don't, get drunk, and can't hold their shit. Fair enough.

i better have a good newyears this year and a good bday which is the day after. hopefully anyway. new years day is anyother story

Normally New Years Eve ends up being a pretty legendary night.

This year looks shit though as everyone i know has decided to go check out some shit trendy club night on the other side of town. Im trying to boycott it.

HOUSE PARTY FTW!

Normally New Years Eve ends up being a pretty legendary night.

This year looks shit though as everyone i know has decided to go check out some shit trendy club night on the other side of town. Im trying to boycott it.

HOUSE PARTY FTW!

FUCK CLUBS HOUSE PARTIES WERE WHERE IT WAS AT AND WHERE IT IS NOW.

I can see what your saying, but I gatta disagree New Years can be the shit.

Last year I didnt make it past twelve, ill be trying to improve that this year

Plus when else can you get drunk snatch everywhere you go? /nocreeper

NYE nothing special to me. Done the bars on NYE and it usually is booring. House parties are and will be the best way to ring in the new year. Maybe unless Im balling out of control and I throw some party at a club but thats not happening.

Halloween is fun.

def enjoy a good party.. and in philly we got the mummers parade. new years day... and any reason to drink on broad st at 10 am is good for me...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now