Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Butthurt Motherfuckers

Maybe its my asshole like sense of humor. Or my general anti social nature. But lately, tons of people have been getting butthurt around here (IRL, no homo)

the fuck?

people need to lighten the hell up sometimes.

So what if I jokingly say I use a screwdriver to stab homeless people. Or make off hand comments about how folks should get tasered by 6 mounties (Canadian Cops) at once.

Stop being butthurt over it. OH NOES

lets all get back to drinking tea and holding on to our monocles ol chaps!

christ

but seriously. Is black humor and giving people a hard time for shits and giggles out of season or something? Or are people generally more prone to getting butthurt lately? Or am I just a jerk?

what gives...

• Like 2

It's a fine line. Being tough skinned is required for interweb interactions but being human is part of what we are all made of.

Actually, I'm intrigued by everything you just said and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I think humor helps us deal with some really fucked up things we encounter in life.

However, there is a time for everything.

i piss a lot of people off when i get drunk. i lose that part of my brain that regulates what is considered offensive. only idiots get easily offended and they can go fuck themselves. it's not that serious.

Maybe its my asshole like sense of humor. Or my general anti social nature. But lately, tons of people have been getting butthurt around here (IRL, no homo)

the fuck?

So what if I jokingly say I use a screwdriver to stab homeless people. Or make off hand comments about how folks should get tasered by 6 mounties (Canadian Cops) at once.

christ

but seriously. Is black humor and giving people a hard time for shits and giggles out of season or something? Or are people generally more prone to getting butthurt lately? Or am I just a jerk?

what gives...

hahahaha

Why you so butthurt kid?

Its 12oz. Who gives a flying fuck?

the fuck?

christ

what gives...

• Like 1

damn Busa, why you so butthurt on people being butthurt. You are ButtHurt to the 2nd power. Your x2 to the infinite power butthurtedness is only going to spread like H1N1.

Dis n***as insane

Yeah a straight fool

Half a million dollar car and sum house shoes

Call the dealership, like you trick me

Now why da hell you put my engine where my trunk be

Dude, I think you're hanging out with too many yuppy UBC cats if thats the case

I think aside from teenagers these days, the next demographic I hate the most is liberal university students who think they're going to change the world

Today we are running another all day advertiser screen grab contest…last weeks contest had a good response..

Click on any advertiser(non-Mac ads), check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

the advertiser must be different for each..

DON'T try and send us your prior efforts. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

enjoy...

contest ends at 8 P.M. EST. 12/7/09

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

i wanna make this bitchs butt hurt

2j43tso.jpg

wow she is dope..

i got butthurt over the whole dog over the bridge event...

and im no so much "butthurt" as shocked by the amount of users that co-sign that piece of shit Jersey shore show...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now