Smoke ... everyday

newnoise

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that sometimes when I do smoke, I get into a self deprecating mental battle with myself. It's almost like the paranoia affect, but with self loathing. You'd think that would be a sign to stop? Nope. I get over that and just pass it off as a "moment," sober up, and then smoke more later.

if I have it, it's still a daily thing multiple times. It's like how some people have 1 glass of wine at night to relax. I smoke a bowl to relax. I feel like it's not a problem, but at the same time I contemplate where I'd be in my life if I never started

Eh. Life goes on though. At least it's not a cocaine habit.

troof

i quit smoking weed a few months ago.

it was easy as shit, considering that i smoked every day for the better part of a decade.

i guess it also helps that i moved out of the apartment i was living in with four bitches who basically had gravity bongs superglued to their mouths at all times.

i love not being stoned all the time, on some grown lady shit.

and--who knew--i can still eat food, watch tv, enjoy cigarettes, and watch stupid movies with all the vigor one would expect.

after i put some time behind me, i will probs spark the occasional doobie at festive gatherings and whatnot.

^ good shit. Im trying to cut back the drinking. I will always smoke tho.

ah yes...the drinking...i'm not trying so hard to cut back on that.

i still have my nightly 3 beers or so.

don't really fuck with liquor, except whiskey, and i gots me a 1 shot limit.

question: if you don't get blackout drunk and do stupid shit you end up regretting

but you still find yourself drinking a moderate amount of beer pretty much every day

are you still an alcoholic?

i think yes.

question: if you don't get blackout drunk and do stupid shit you end up regretting

but you still find yourself drinking a moderate amount of beer pretty much every day

are you still an alcoholic?

i think yes.

I drink every single day, yet don't consider myself an alcoholic. I definitely have some alcoholic tendencies, like heavily drinking when I'm depressed, and I consider myself an alcoholic during those periods, but otherwise I think of myself as someone who just likes to drink alot

My ex hardly ever drank, but she was the kind of person who's whole personality could change after a sip of alcohol. I considered her an alcoholic, and since both of her parents are raging ones, I'd say I'm probably right

I smoke every day, if i have the weed. Just to get my head straight. It removes so much stress and bullshit from daily life.

I often picture myself if i never started smoking weed and honestly i think weed is one of the best things that has happened to me, Who knows how the fuck i would be thinking if i never started to smoke weed.

even though it takes all my damn money. Whatever who the fuck needs food.

i use weed as a good way to relax after work. my job is long hours and can be mad stressfull, and as i dont drink much (maybe 2 or 3 beers a week if that) i dont see a problem. it has been a long time since a day passed without a joint though....although ill regulate myself to one in the evening most days.

i tend not to smoke when i have stuff to do, and never before work. if i get a day off i have been known to smoke a small spliff but while bumming around the house but thats what days off are for!

i suppose i do have a problem though, like others say without it i get pretty cranky. i do occasionally get worried about the effects it has on me, but mainly more towards the health side related to smoking than the mental aspect. which is weird considering i used to live with someone who went certifiable cos of green...

meh

lack of serious care

if you have problems kicking weed, i wouldnt do anything harder if i were you

Eh I'm not so sure, I kicked every substance out there, but have always struggled not smoking because of the reasons dude listed. I've kicked doing cocaine all the time, being prescribed vicoden for 9 months, smoking 2 packs of newports a day, but have the hardest time going a week without smoking weed unless I was on probation... If you get stressed it's pretty much the best thing out there

Fuck paying 50 for a gram tho, that'll make ya stop

I'm on the same boat as you man. It sucks. I'm broke so I had to cut back for a while. My girl says she can see the obvious affects when I don't have it. Lately I've noticed that sometimes when I do smoke, I get into a self deprecating mental battle with myself. It's almost like the paranoia affect, but with self loathing. You'd think that would be a sign to stop? Nope. I get over that and just pass it off as a "moment," sober up, and then smoke more later.

Now, I've cut back from when I was younger, but if I have it, it's still a daily thing multiple times. It's like how some people have 1 glass of wine at night to relax. I smoke a bowl to relax. I feel like it's not a problem, but at the same time I contemplate where I'd be in my life if I never started 15+ years ago.

Eh. Life goes on though. At least it's not a cocaine habit.

CO-MOTHER FUCKING SIGN.

Started smoking when I was 12 and I quit earlier this year. Everyday habit for 5 years or so. This year getting high would be an anxiety overload for me. Id get about 15 minutes of feeling relaxed in before I would worry about everything and be paranoid over frivolous shit. The reason I would smoke would to be avoid that shit. I remember coming home from visiting a friend with my roommate and him having to pull over the car so I could vomit and catch my breath from having a panic attack. Thats when it was enough.

My best friend since kindergarten just got hemmed up with a list of felonies for weed. We had a farmer connect and he would get the ripe pickings and be able to pass them along to friends. Not some corner hustle dealer shit, a friend amongst friends sorta thing. But it turned into friends telling their friends etc, and dude got snitched out because some pussy couldnt handle getting a misdemeanor charge. All the money he saved up went to bail and a lawyer. Having to pick him up early morning on Thanksgiving and being the best friend I can while he sorts his shit out is enough to keep me away from the shit for good.

I can't believe somebody suggested prescription pills as a substitute for weed. What a terrible idea. Especially if you have an addictive personality.

Weed can be a substitute for anti-depressants, but not the other way around.

I can't smoke weed regularly. California weed has gotten so potent, every time I smoke I feel like motherfuckers are staring at me.

I can't believe somebody suggested prescription pills as a substitute for weed. What a terrible idea. Especially if you have an addictive personality.

Weed can be a substitute for anti-depressants, but not the other way around.

I can't smoke weed regularly. California weed has gotten so potent, every time I smoke I feel like motherfuckers are staring at me.

thats why u gotta smoke regularly to build you tolerance up:lol:

i swear i only feel high anymore while im holding a blunt...anyone else like that?

speaking of which im bout to spark up now:lol:

quitting? nope, i don't give a shit.

and why? i live in a state where there is medical marijuana. And guess what...

i'm a patient!