Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newnoise

Smoke ... everyday

My best friend's brother is the biggest pothead I've ever met, and if he doesn't smoke you can't even be around him. I always knew he smoked alot, but I never fully understood until I lived with him. On a completely average day he smokes at least 10 blunts, just by himself, chillin. If people come over they might just smoke non stop all day long. He even wakes up at like 3 AM to smoke, and then goes back to bed. He's one of those people who doesn't ever seem high, but if he doesn't have it, he's a fucking raging asshole

I know my Dad smokes alot too, but no clue exactly how much. At least a few joints a day, for prolly 40 years straight...he's another one though, who I've never seen actually act high

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My best friend's brother is the biggest pothead I've ever met, and if he doesn't smoke you can't even be around him. I always knew he smoked alot, but I never fully understood until I lived with him. On a completely average day he smokes at least 10 blunts, just by himself, chillin. If people come over they might just smoke non stop all day long. He even wakes up at like 3 AM to smoke, and then goes back to bed. He's one of those people who doesn't ever seem high, but if he doesn't have it, he's a fucking raging asshole

this describes basically all my boys

It's ridiculous haha. I used to see him flip the fuck out on his girl for absolutely no reason, like barking on her for an hour straight...then he'd take a few hits, and be perfectly fine again for about an hour

I've noticed that sometimes when I do smoke, I get into a self deprecating mental battle with myself. It's almost like the paranoia affect, but with self loathing. You'd think that would be a sign to stop? Nope. I get over that and just pass it off as a "moment," sober up, and then smoke more later.

if I have it, it's still a daily thing multiple times. It's like how some people have 1 glass of wine at night to relax. I smoke a bowl to relax. I feel like it's not a problem, but at the same time I contemplate where I'd be in my life if I never started

Eh. Life goes on though. At least it's not a cocaine habit.

troof

I dont smoke the grass but I get all moody and edgy when i run out of pickled jalapenos or pepperoncini's, I feel ya, shit sucks.

i quit smoking weed a few months ago.

it was easy as shit, considering that i smoked every day for the better part of a decade.

i guess it also helps that i moved out of the apartment i was living in with four bitches who basically had gravity bongs superglued to their mouths at all times.

i love not being stoned all the time, on some grown lady shit.

and--who knew--i can still eat food, watch tv, enjoy cigarettes, and watch stupid movies with all the vigor one would expect.

after i put some time behind me, i will probs spark the occasional doobie at festive gatherings and whatnot.

Try pep-spice. Can't post pics from my phone but google it.

I can't blaze anymore because of work and came across this stuff.

It's nothng special just an alternative.

If yer travelling just get a cheap bottle of wine and post up somewhere.

2iks2ls.jpg

here it is

^ good shit. Im trying to cut back the drinking. I will always smoke tho.

ah yes...the drinking...i'm not trying so hard to cut back on that.

i still have my nightly 3 beers or so.

don't really fuck with liquor, except whiskey, and i gots me a 1 shot limit.

question: if you don't get blackout drunk and do stupid shit you end up regretting

but you still find yourself drinking a moderate amount of beer pretty much every day

are you still an alcoholic?

i think yes.

If you can't get marijuana where you are living at, then you need to learn how to do without.

Trying to get something that you can't have is bad for your mind.

• Like 1

question: if you don't get blackout drunk and do stupid shit you end up regretting

but you still find yourself drinking a moderate amount of beer pretty much every day

are you still an alcoholic?

i think yes.

I drink every single day, yet don't consider myself an alcoholic. I definitely have some alcoholic tendencies, like heavily drinking when I'm depressed, and I consider myself an alcoholic during those periods, but otherwise I think of myself as someone who just likes to drink alot

My ex hardly ever drank, but she was the kind of person who's whole personality could change after a sip of alcohol. I considered her an alcoholic, and since both of her parents are raging ones, I'd say I'm probably right

id lose my mind if it wasnt for bud

I used to say this regularly but haven't blown in a few weeks & I've been doing fine lately

I smoke every day, if i have the weed. Just to get my head straight. It removes so much stress and bullshit from daily life.

I often picture myself if i never started smoking weed and honestly i think weed is one of the best things that has happened to me, Who knows how the fuck i would be thinking if i never started to smoke weed.

even though it takes all my damn money. Whatever who the fuck needs food.

i use weed as a good way to relax after work. my job is long hours and can be mad stressfull, and as i dont drink much (maybe 2 or 3 beers a week if that) i dont see a problem. it has been a long time since a day passed without a joint though....although ill regulate myself to one in the evening most days.

i tend not to smoke when i have stuff to do, and never before work. if i get a day off i have been known to smoke a small spliff but while bumming around the house but thats what days off are for!

i suppose i do have a problem though, like others say without it i get pretty cranky. i do occasionally get worried about the effects it has on me, but mainly more towards the health side related to smoking than the mental aspect. which is weird considering i used to live with someone who went certifiable cos of green...