Smoke ... everyday

newnoise

my girl will literally buy me the bud if i just smoke the shit..

i almost feel bad but i take care of her when shes broke too.smoking weed everyday really hurts the wallet, unless you have steady pay(which im sure most of us dont) but it really does take care of me. weed has has my back since grade school.. i couldnt imagine trying to hang out or go over a friends and not twist one up that shit would be so awkward.. i went to rehab and everything, that was a waste of insurance money and if i ever do get the chance to go back im gonna give em hell for being such a fucking scam.

truth is you can only trust you. if you think its a problem it prob is. just find a good x box game for a few days while you calm that tolerance. then bro.. you get back on that fucking horse and ride off into the sunset. the end

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know my Dad smokes alot too, but no clue exactly how much. At least a few joints a day, for prolly 40 years straight...he's another one though, who I've never seen actually act high

This is my dad too. Except, I have seen him high and its funny as shit. Like one time he came over to my house and started showing me and my roomate these fishing rigs and making them in front of us and getting all into it and shit, and then put them all in a cigarette box and gave them to me with an ear to ear grin.

weed has has my back since grade school.. i couldnt imagine trying to hang out or go over a friends and not twist one up that shit would be so awkward.. i went to rehab and everything, that was a waste of insurance money and if i ever do get the chance to go back im gonna give em hell for being such a fucking scam.

truth is you can only trust you. if you think its a problem it prob is. just find a good x box game for a few days while you calm that tolerance. then bro.. you get back on that fucking horse and ride off into the sunset. the end

Wait. You went to rehab for weed?

Long time lurker first time poster haha.

Wondering if other people on here are dealing with/battling/over coming/accepting the maryjane strain. I know it is supposedly not addictive however with out it I become pretty much un bearable to be around, for others and even myself. I dont like the person i am without it but at the same time realise its negative effects etc. I am struggling to funtion properly with out it and my temper is shorter than a pube.

im overseas at the moment in a country where weed is relitively unaccessable. i did have access but chose not to due to rediculous price (on serious budget) and because i would feel silly paying 50 bucks g. which really is testing me.

I know similar things have been mentioned in passing but anyway i thought i might gather some other peoples thoughts on the situation.

STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY ITS FUCKING WEED WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE IS NO PHYSHICAL WITH DRAW FROM IT BE A MAN AND JUST GET DRUNK. YOUR ACTING LIKE YOUR KICKING OXY-S OR SOMETHING GROW A PAIR AND STOP BITCHING

Long time lurker first time poster haha.

Wondering if other people on here are dealing with/battling/over coming/accepting the maryjane strain. I know it is supposedly not addictive however with out it I become pretty much un bearable to be around, for others and even myself. I dont like the person i am without it but at the same time realise its negative effects etc. I am struggling to funtion properly with out it and my temper is shorter than a pube.

im overseas at the moment in a country where weed is relitively unaccessable. i did have access but chose not to due to rediculous price (on serious budget) and because i would feel silly paying 50 bucks g. which really is testing me.

I know similar things have been mentioned in passing but anyway i thought i might gather some other peoples thoughts on the situation.

BooThisMan.gif

Anyone that can't stop smoking weed is a fucking doofus.

I smoked 6, 7, 8 blunts a day for about 4 years.

Then I didn't smoke at all for 6 months.

After this point, I started buying lots of other drugs and started smoking just once or twice a day to potentiate the effects of opiates because weed+opiates+coffee=chyea.

Then I stopped smoking for about 8 months and now for the past 4 or 5 months I've been puffing a couple times a week.

But I have never once felt a "mood swing" or a "strong desire" to get high that had any type of "negative effect" on my life. If you're not shaking, sweating bullets, ready to rob your mom to go buy more weed - then man the fuck up.

Guest JohnLester#31
quitting? nope, i don't give a shit.

and why? i live in a state where there is medical marijuana. And guess what...

i'm a patient!

At one point, I was going through some real shit in my life,

and was having anxiety attacks from it,

figured, that would be a good excuse to become a patient...

but seriously, how do you talk your Doc into prescribing you..

I'm thinking about going to Maine for it,

...from the East.

ok first off im not from fucking "alabama" like you fucking kkk fuck tards.. secondly, ive smoked plenty of herbs in cali, where you probably get most of your SHIT from anyways.. im just saying, theres GOVERNMENT regulations on california dispensory weed, its fact.. thc levels cant excede certain amounts, IE they can only grow government approved seeds and shit.. its all a big monopoly run by the government anyways if you cant understand that then you are stupid... its better to just grow from stress seeds and produce some good buds from that, or from some cronic that has seeds, or even kush that has a seed or two. fuck seedless cannabis, it doesnt do the job..

and YES , but notice how CERTAIN medical dispenseries get raided and shut down (or used to, most of those are gone, and replaced by "official" ones).. its so much more regulated than you think... you cant just grow from whatever the fuck seed you want, and sell it at a dispensery.. in reality, most of this shit is middle manning from a huge supplier of genetically modified buds and shit... and if not, it comes from seeds that are shitty, but "look" nice, and produce "pretty" buds that smell like fucking artificial flavors.. and most the time are way oversize due to chemical fertilizers

sucks but its the truth...

its just insane how wrong you are. the gov has no say in what strains you can grow. they don't regulate seeds and the industry is not that regulated. dispensaries typically buy the best of the best from 'vendors'. vendors take their shit to the legal spots because they'll usually pay more for better product. since they dispensaries see so many 'vendors', they can be picky. also, now that half of CA is growing, the bar has been raised yet again. CA dispensaries have some of the best weed in the world and you can bank on that.

oh, and a few dispensaries do test and display thc levels, but it's all their choice. nobody is making them do it...yet.

Wait. You went to rehab for weed?

i went twice...

idk what your laws are but if the judge feels like throwin it in with some fines he can and if you get kicked out they call your p.o. but that was all when i was a minor, i just dont fuck around anymore and all those problems disappeared. fuck getting caught up doing dumb shit when your high.

Hi,

my name is Stan and i have been addicted to Marijuana since im 14 years old.

Every day i battle my self by trying not to smoke but i always fail.

I have been smoking nothing but Montreal's best for the passed 5 years and i just cant get away.

Most of my friends smoke regularly and always have bomb piff around, its really hard for me to stop. Sometimes i get really high and just oontz pointlessly until i can no longer stare at the screen because my eyes are burning. When im outside of my city, i get real mad real quick when i dont have my weed. Iv had weed on me more often then my cell or my wallet for the passed 10 years. Sometimes i wake up still high, my eyes are still burning from smoking mad kush the night before. Its a real problem, weed has become a part of me to the point where i would have to reinvent myslef if i want to quit. I would have to stop hanging out with most of my friends and replace weed with some sport activity or some shit.

Its honestly a big problem in my life and its very hard to quit cuz i just love it so much.

I still some how manage to do the bare minimum as far as job/projects go but im sure if i was not constantly high i would do a better job at both.

Iv done plenty of other drugs who are considered way more addictive and never got hooked on anything. I actually hate the way most drugs make me feel most of the time.

Weed is like the most loyal bitch i ever had, she always held it down when shit was rough, she made me laugh for years, she got me money when it was needed, she made me new friends and got a few girls to give me head. She was there for me no matter what and its hard for me to let her go. The story goes deeper but im gonna stop here.

All this to say, i feel your pain hommie!

Good luck!

• Like 1

its funny after being in this country(denmark) for about 5 months, its become a regular thing that i wont have any weed to smoke. But its still just as annoying each time, i can think straight without the weed..i just am one un happy mother fucker. Shit just feels bland and boring. I dont even need to smoke it that much, a joint in the morning and one at night is ok. Still cant wait to get back to NYC where i am never dry, and its daily bluntage.

thanks for postin that stan, when you are dry its always comforting to know there are other people who go through the same shit or worse all the time. I always think when i dont have weed ¨how the fuck am i going to get through tonight?¨ but you always do..and one part of me tells me that its no big deal not having any weed, and life goes on, live life like everyone else. Then the other part of me says ¨what the fuck are you talking about, get high son¨

either way, i honestly dont know how some people go through life without weed. for example the boarding school im working at in denmark, its boring as FUCK i dont know how these kids arent smoking any weed, im the only one, and i cant stand it here when i dont have any. for some reason talking to others about the same problem helps though. so cheers to all the homies without buds.

its funny after being in this country(denmark) for about 5 months, its become a regular thing that i wont have any weed to smoke. But its still just as annoying each time, i can think straight without the weed..i just am one un happy mother fucker. Shit just feels bland and boring. I dont even need to smoke it that much, a joint in the morning and one at night is ok. Still cant wait to get back to NYC where i am never dry, and its daily bluntage.

thanks for postin that stan, when you are dry its always comforting to know there are other people who go through the same shit or worse all the time. I always think when i dont have weed ¨how the fuck am i going to get through tonight?¨ but you always do..and one part of me tells me that its no big deal not having any weed, and life goes on, live life like everyone else. Then the other part of me says ¨what the fuck are you talking about, get high son¨

either way, i honestly dont know how some people go through life without weed. for example the boarding school im working at in denmark, its boring as FUCK i dont know how these kids arent smoking any weed, im the only one, and i cant stand it here when i dont have any. for some reason talking to others about the same problem helps though. so cheers to all the homies without buds.

Yeah, for a chronic smoker, it gets rough when you are out of town.

When i go to NYC, i call a week in advance just to make sure i got a pack waiting for me as soon as i get there. The only time i was out of town and did not really feel like getting high every other minute was when i went to Israel this summer. It was so epic for me to be there with my family after not seeing them for 10-14 years for some, i did not care not to have weed. I still ended up smoking hash the day before i came back home.

I dont think i have ever traveled without getting high at least once.

First thing i did when i got to Paris was get high. First thing i did when i got to Vancouver is holler at mook for weed. I have been high for the majority of my awaken state for the passed 10 years, not being high is almost unnatural which is fucked if you ask me.

Glad i helped. Best regards!

Anyone that can't stop smoking weed is a fucking doofus.

I smoked 6, 7, 8 blunts a day for about 4 years.

Then I didn't smoke at all for 6 months.

After this point, I started buying lots of other drugs and started smoking just once or twice a day to potentiate the effects of opiates because weed+opiates+coffee=chyea.

Then I stopped smoking for about 8 months and now for the past 4 or 5 months I've been puffing a couple times a week.

But I have never once felt a "mood swing" or a "strong desire" to get high that had any type of "negative effect" on my life. If you're not shaking, sweating bullets, ready to rob your mom to go buy more weed - then man the fuck up.

^^^^^THE TRUTH!!!!!

there are no good drugs or bad drugs. all drugs are bad if you abuse them. and if you cant "live" without weed....then you have obviously been smoking for the wrong reasons. there is only a psychological addiction.... that is.... if you are already of that personality type.