Smoke ... everyday

newnoise

Long time lurker first time poster haha.

Wondering if other people on here are dealing with/battling/over coming/accepting the maryjane strain. I know it is supposedly not addictive however with out it I become pretty much un bearable to be around, for others and even myself. I dont like the person i am without it but at the same time realise its negative effects etc. I am struggling to funtion properly with out it and my temper is shorter than a pube.

im overseas at the moment in a country where weed is relitively unaccessable. i did have access but chose not to due to rediculous price (on serious budget) and because i would feel silly paying 50 bucks g. which really is testing me.

I know similar things have been mentioned in passing but anyway i thought i might gather some other peoples thoughts on the situation.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what you mean.

i smoke several times a day. i find that taking breaks of just like 2-3 days every once in a while

helps cut down the dependence factor, and possible irratibility.

also i mainly smoke spliffs, which i find helps, and saves trees. (environmentalist pun)

^^ don't listen to this pharmaceutical rep, government drugs will give you limp dick

yeah smoking weed is fun. stopping it sucks. be irritable if you want, but I find if I pull my pud a little more often, I can cope.

but i've been out of weed for a week now and yesterday I lashed out at this one bitch (to be fair, it's been a long time coming). it was funny, maybe i'll post our text msg conversation. but it's totally not thread worthy, unless there was a "piss off a chick via text message" thread. the shit i said was epic, and she got toally butt hurt.

where was i going with this? oh yea, jerk off more or go get some pussy. and beer is a fine substitute if you really have a problem.

fuck those pansies saying you should get on pills. self medicate away, the natural way.

you've probably been self medicating for a problem you might not even be aware of. you might try antidepressants or anti-anxiety medication if you have health insurance. other than that, i'd say start drinking more.

FUCK THAT. i'm supposed to be on xanax and a whole fucking host of other 'please don't kill us in our sleep' meds for awhile, and i can honestly say FUCK THAT. this kid is wrong. any medication that COULD POSSIBLE INSPIRE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SHOULD BE AVOIDED.

Most people I know self medicate with the good ol ganja and maybe a few other trinkets and what not on the reg

Nothing wrong with it I guess as long as its not affecting your life in any great way.. nothing wrong with taking breaks as well just to flush the system.

Yeah fuck that perscription pill shit.. thats starting to get really big down here. I hear Americans get into that shit like candy

i am around really good chronic constantly.

somedays i'll smoke a few spliffs, and other days i'll smoke nothing.

i have some friends who can't go an hour without smoking that crazy indica, and it gets expensive hanging out with them.

a lot of the chronics i know hate going out and meeting new people. not all, but a lot. me, i'm the opposite.

Mind over marijuana.

I was a heavy everyday smoker for almost 10 years and had to stop recently due to some financial and legal shit and it hasn't been fun, but its manageable. Definitely been drinking alot more, and haven't had more than a few good nights rest in the past couple months but its manageable.

Long time lurker first time poster haha.

I just gave you 3 tic tacs with one click somehow. Damn I'm good.

I'm on the same boat as you man. It sucks. I'm broke so I had to cut back for a while. My girl says she can see the obvious affects when I don't have it. Lately I've noticed that sometimes when I do smoke, I get into a self deprecating mental battle with myself. It's almost like the paranoia affect, but with self loathing. You'd think that would be a sign to stop? Nope. I get over that and just pass it off as a "moment," sober up, and then smoke more later.

Now, I've cut back from when I was younger, but if I have it, it's still a daily thing multiple times. It's like how some people have 1 glass of wine at night to relax. I smoke a bowl to relax. I feel like it's not a problem, but at the same time I contemplate where I'd be in my life if I never started 15+ years ago.

Eh. Life goes on though. At least it's not a cocaine habit.

• Like 1

I used to smoke heavily for 5 or 6 years. Then I hooked up with this manic depressive chick who was on lithium and also smoked heavily. She would take the lithium, we would smoke, and then just sit on the couch and watch tv instead of doing anything. Got bored of that so I dumped her and stopped smoking weed. yes coolstorybro. But I only felt the "withdrawal" for a week at most.

• Like 1

My best friend's brother is the biggest pothead I've ever met, and if he doesn't smoke you can't even be around him. I always knew he smoked alot, but I never fully understood until I lived with him. On a completely average day he smokes at least 10 blunts, just by himself, chillin. If people come over they might just smoke non stop all day long. He even wakes up at like 3 AM to smoke, and then goes back to bed. He's one of those people who doesn't ever seem high, but if he doesn't have it, he's a fucking raging asshole

I know my Dad smokes alot too, but no clue exactly how much. At least a few joints a day, for prolly 40 years straight...he's another one though, who I've never seen actually act high

My best friend's brother is the biggest pothead I've ever met, and if he doesn't smoke you can't even be around him. I always knew he smoked alot, but I never fully understood until I lived with him. On a completely average day he smokes at least 10 blunts, just by himself, chillin. If people come over they might just smoke non stop all day long. He even wakes up at like 3 AM to smoke, and then goes back to bed. He's one of those people who doesn't ever seem high, but if he doesn't have it, he's a fucking raging asshole

this describes basically all my boys