What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@LUGR right now jack shit cause we are still in phase 2 of putting the experimental equipment in.

We did do some testing with 2 week old meat so we ended up running like 800 pounds of 2000 to test out a conveyor system , then it all went to a dump.

All I do the last few months is paint walls , drywall , learn the new systems , learn the new i-warehouse system , play emulator Nintendo DS games on my phone and post shit on 12oz in between Reddit and YouTube music making tutorials.

Downside of being part of setting up a new plant is they forced me to become a trainer , and they are starting to open up job postings for the new plant.. so this means I'm in a shark tank and there's blood in the water.

Plus side I have more experience than everyone on the production level from the other 3 plants regarding how the process works , but nepotism and friends doing friends favors in the workplace is still an issue with keeping my job security.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

@LUGR cheddar even . it smelled like musty wet dog and moldy hummus .

we had to shovel it out of a big bin into smaller ones to load into the casing stuffer machine.

@mr.yuck lol thankfully the bulk of our core job titles won't be fucked with , we have to learn to be backup operators for each section of production and be able to train the new people along with our own backup people...but i hear you though

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

almost painted tonight but i'm done painting solo. no lookout, easier to get robbed, and all so i can get buffed in a day? nah. need a partner again... need some friends to be more stupid and/or other friends to be less stupid 

Same