What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some halfway attempt at making 2 big gingerbread men cut outs for my back patio decorations 

letting these dry them I’ll clean up the edge   Paint. Outline with lights somehow  attach to stand (gotta make the stands still) 

maybe some other candies with left over cardboard. 

BFE10E75-C582-43B1-BE8A-DFD553CD2250.thumb.jpeg.7bd911e1d2c6f0df70d3c1f567c7bbb2.jpeg

26BD52B5-CDC2-47DA-B078-17DFD08F0601.thumb.jpeg.cc3895713d1220da94771744ffed8e71.jpeg

4DAB6898-87B6-47B0-91F1-DE785E15C68D.thumb.jpeg.39426c3d4187fa0953c883ff7522e25a.jpeg

these are intended to be gumdrops 

4D053366-B5F6-439E-BEED-052C3F59A93E.thumb.jpeg.556dd8d54eaf6ee4071b52b55138c06b.jpeg

like most things-I’m just eyeballing it and guessing the next step 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

Just finished cleaning up edges and hoping the stands I imagined will actually work and they did. 
cut out some candy with leftovers. 

painting next and attaching them to the patio outside. Lining them with lights and other finishing touches.  Will be seen from a distance a flew floors up so not real worried about little details but I have these two life size cut outs on my place and they are hilarious 

A1323ABB-D6E7-4F17-9CAA-9AC6B04A4EA1.thumb.jpeg.5c78ed19e7fff2dea661707141e28685.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Props 1

On 10/23/2021 at 10:24 AM, jeffery olsan said:

I awoke at 9 a.m. after several fruitless tries and arrived at work on time. My phone rang just as I was about to open my laptop. Sarbajit was the one. He was stranded on the highway after his bike broke down.

It was raining outside, but after all, he is a friend to whom I owe nothing but our friendship. I was saturated with rain when I returned to my office. Because his bike's battery was dead and he could have started it with a simple push, I abused him a lot (trail dirt bike). But he called, and I drove 24 kilometers (up and down) merely to identify the problem and give him a push. Pals will always be friends.

I suspect the responses you're getting are skewed toward those who take pride in their meticulous upkeep. That's a good approach, and I've used it with some bikes at various points in my life. To balance that, I now lubricate my chain no more than once every 6 months and check my tyre pressure once every 1-2 months if I notice the rolling resistance increasing. When I lube my chain, I also lube and check other things. I can do this because I have a chain case, which allows me to use thick, long-lasting lube without attracting dirt. My tyres are also wide enough that the rolling resistance becomes noticeable before I risk picking up a flat.

Edited by Humus07

1 hour ago, Humus07 said:

I suspect the responses you're getting are skewed toward those who take pride in their meticulous upkeep. That's a good approach, and I've used it with some bikes at various points in my life. To balance that, I now lubricate my chain no more than once every 6 months and check my tyre pressure once every 1-2 months if I notice the rolling resistance increasing. When I lube my chain, I also lube and check other things. I can do this because I have a chain case, which allows me to use thick, long-lasting lube without attracting dirt. My tyres are also wide enough that the rolling resistance becomes noticeable before I risk picking up a flat.

You better not be lubing your chain to  Chanticleer's niece.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Trying to remember if there was a NFT thread so I can go in there asking questions I could just google.

Honestly, I prefer to ask questions here because I feel I am gonna get better/honest answers than Google.  Asking Google is not only a shot in the dark, but as learning the hard way.   

Trying to get my head wrapped around another campaign of throwing away the things I do not need and organizing the things I do.

The closet is such a mystery, if you occupy all the available space you defeat the system. What ratio of space inside a storage system must be empty for the system to operate.

Also, like so often, the marketers are totally fucking us with their bullshit solutions, hanging this and that, gtfo and then these idiots that review some system on day one. Of course it seems like it will work on initial set up, I want a long term solution not a photo opp. 

I am also shopping for a bunch of stuff to take to the beach next summer which will of course occupy more space and require some configuration.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ndv said:

Honestly, I prefer to ask questions here because I feel I am gonna get better/honest answers than Google.  Asking Google is not only a shot in the dark, but as learning the hard way.   

you guys gotta ditch google products. They're doing bulk data collection on everyone. 

Use duck duck go and ProtonMail. Ditch google completely.  Don't use their calendar, their gmail, their maps, or any of it. Evil people don't have resources to be evil when normal people stop giving them money. The data collection is their money pipeline. 

14 minutes ago, morton said:

Trying to get my head wrapped around another campaign of throwing away the things I do not need and organizing the things I do.

The closet is such a mystery, if you occupy all the available space you defeat the system. What ratio of space inside a storage system must be empty for the system to operate.

Also, like so often, the marketers are totally fucking us with their bullshit solutions, hanging this and that, gtfo and then these idiots that review some system on day one. Of course it seems like it will work on initial set up, I want a long term solution not a photo opp. 

I am also shopping for a bunch of stuff to take to the beach next summer which will of course occupy more space and require some configuration.

this is one of the main reasons we bought land a year ago. Our duplex is full of stuff that people in a duplex shouldn't have. 

9 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Standing at the bar counter in my kitchen, cold brew with almond milk - Badmon Ting coming through the Sonos, dipping out to work in 15…..checking that motherfuckin oontz bruh.

Ughhhhh Shook Ones just came on….yeeee

almond milk in cold brew always does some weird ass separation thing to me that I don't like. Had to go back to regular milk.