What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

It’s my house. I shoulda bought a condo.

That's why you up charge yourself.  You'll say, "Man!  That guy is a rip off, I'll just higher someone to do it".  Then you can sit back and enjoy a cold one. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

36 minutes ago, ndv said:

That's why you up charge yourself.  You'll say, "Man!  That guy is a rip off, I'll just higher someone to do it".  Then you can sit back and enjoy a cold one. 

I would have told my old lady ‘now you owe me” but her ass was out there diggin them shits up with me. 

21 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I would have told my old lady ‘now you owe me” but her ass was out there diggin them shits up with me. 

Lol...  sounds like she's down tho  -  spending that quality time. 

What are yall going to re-plant with, if anything?

• Truth 1

Yeah. She’s down to clown for sure. We are clearing space for all kinds of raised beds for herbs and vegetable gardens. The lady that owned the house before us owned a landscaping company and made some odd choices here. Then after a year, she moved away and rented this hoe out for 10 years. All these wack ass plants she put everywhere went haywire. I’ve cut a lot of this shit down to stumps several times over the past few years and it keeps coming back. So I’m tearing out roots and all. My backyard looks like it’s been hit with mortars everywhere lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Yeah. She’s down to clown for sure. We are clearing space for all kinds of raised beds for herbs and vegetable gardens. The lady that owned the house before us owned a landscaping company and made some odd choices here. Then after a year, she moved away and rented this hoe out for 10 years. All these wack ass plants she put everywhere went haywire. I’ve cut a lot of this shit down to stumps several times over the past few years and it keeps coming back. So I’m tearing out roots and all. My backyard looks like it’s been hit with mortars everywhere lol.

Sounds like you're about to till the soil, rake and repeat, just to get that ground right before topsoil.  Just let the sun hit for a while to dry and roots out before you rake or till again.  

Plant that dream grass you want, and aerate every once a month or so as part of treatment and you'll be good to go. 

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

This also sounds a lot like my shit too. Old owners weren’t landscapers but just weirdos who liked to fill up their yards with a gang of random ass ivy and bushes and a pine tree or 2. Literally makes no sense. I have a lot of work to do out there. 

• Truth 1