The "How you feel in pictures" thread

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frustration_relief2.gif

I know this is about pics..but I am so annoyed right now I need to put some words with this pic.

I think I am totally over hanging out with other Americans while I am in Germany.

They are all so fucking boring it's maddening.

This one chick that we hang out with from time to time is nonstop complaining about missing shopping at Wal-Mart and eating at the Olive Garden and is always ordering all their clothes online from Old Navy and Target...

It can't even wrap my mind around the type of person who can be in another country but miss the shittiest things about America and not just go out and explore the city/country they are living in to find places to shop and eat.

How the shit are you going to go out to eat at some crappy restaurant on the Army base instead of going to a German place or just wandering around and finding a new place to eat at.

I've only eaten at the Olive Garden once and it was because we were on a road trip and it was on the side of the highway and we were starving.

I could also count on one hand the times I have gone to Wal-Mart to shop in the last ten years.

Now, going to Wal-Mart to rack and return then buy beer is another story....

This chick is going to get the banhammer from my life.