Who here drinks High Life?

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell yeah. I remember I had this travel cooler I hid in my closet when my friends and I would drink in my room at night. I hooked it up in reverse once where it became a heater and not a cooler... BasicAlly came home after leaving for a while to boiling hot high life. Tried chilling it down and drinking it...... Not a good idea.

Every once in awhile, i buy a 4 or 6pack of high life tall cans because they're cheap as fuck. Then i take the first sip and realize how terrible it is, but i always forget and a few months down the road i make the same mistake.

Cool story bro.

I could vouch for this one. Happens to me all the time.

Man i dunno I love the high life. you can drink it with everything, kinda reminds me of a less bitter soporro sp? (that japanese beer). maybe i just like it cause i was raised on it my old man drinks it, my older brother. fuck even my sisters down that shit. i have found being from chicago not many mexicans like high life but like miller light...?

and them HL 40oz i only found that once in my life here. i just but 6 pack 24oz like 2.50 each with prefered card at Jewel!

is this moral? i mean you dont see koolaid doing this its really just alcohol and tobacco companies doing it. is it part of trying to get their customers to buy more and drink/smoke faster?

Kool aid did this type of stuff back in the day. I had a huge zip lock on top of my fridge full of points. never redeemed them though.:o

Archived