Who here drinks High Life?

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I dont drink beer for the free promotions, just like I dont eat cereal for the prize in the box...

how old are you?

woa woa woa... you dont like getting prizes in your cereal?? your life must be boring.

then again the prizes they give out in cereal suck these days. last cool one i got was some Ice Age pencil topper.

what exactly does miller give you in exchange for drinking their booze? 32's are cool but they're too filling. i'd rather drink a some other cheap pisswater beer.

you know what i havent had in a while? arrogant bastard. hmmmm

it seems very likely, my camera sucks and heres what i was able to get

rljp07.jpg

oh hell yea. macro mode and it might take 3 pics but i can get the codes easy now.

and kimjung, ive got you on ignore so if i ignore you, its because your on ignore.

i would link to the prizes but its a flashbased website which destroys my computer... so just go to millerhighlife.com scroll all the way down to the bottom and click "extras". you have to register but they have some ill prizes. once you get 1000 points you can get some shirts. they also have a ful sized fridge that looks sick, a beach cruiser in flat black that also looks sick, a couple grills, some jackets, some hoodies, all kinds of stuff.

and kimjung, ive got you on ignore so if i ignore you, its because your on ignore.

last desperate act of a bitchmade fagott pussy lil fuck boy

no surprise here...

OH and SUperlol at a "flash based website that destroys your BRAND NEW COMPUTER LOLLLLZZZZZ"

youre such a fucking chump

so that post above me was probly some bullshit involving my laptop that im not even on and probly uses "faggot" "homo" "stupid" and several other kind words in it. but its all good, cus im livin the highlife :D

today was recycle day in town so i rode around town for about an hour looking through peoples recycling bins but couldnt find any highlife cases. i just need to find a store that doesnt keep the cases in a refrigerator because my lense will fog up...

damn dude

you have become a fucking bum, looking in other peoples garbage.

Your life is fail- if you put half the effort into actually working for bootleg keg-e-rators and 40$ used laptops you would probably be a lot better off. You cant even scam right - scams are supposed to take LESS WORK than actual work! You are doing it wrong!

Keep up with the fail scams kid.

PS you only got one of those words right

10152007173536unyk.jpg.de8ddc58fb899f48a19c53848651afba.jpg

Im starting to wonder if Acer ever makes a thread where he DOESNT beg 12oz for help in some lame scheme to get free garbage...

Sad thing is Im pretty sure one night at any bar/club/resteraunt they got through enough high life to put him over the line... but you would actually have to know real people in your real city to do that. Too fucking bad. I hate this new crop of 12oz beggers who never puts anything into this site and just asks for help with lame bullshit.

i used to drink high life..til one night this this fat nigga that look like mike jones came and took my 12 pack away...he said i wasnt cool enough to drink it..fuck it now i drink peroni and two X's

YO THAT SAME SHIT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I WAS SPINNIN IN THE VIP BOOTH AT THE CLUB

Fat motherfucker took my comped beers and said he was giving them to the "real beer drinkers" , so i said fuck it and got some gin