Who here drinks High Life?

acer910

Acer really

If you are going to make a dupe acct, dont post all 5 posts in threads I posted in, and DONT make 2/5ths of the posts diss quotes of my posts\

how more obvious could you be

jeezus dude,.

U_MAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Hey mods, do me a solid and peep the IP of Mad Maxx, Acer, AND J4wn

"Acer really"

Im not acer give it a break, sorry to inform you that most of the people on here think you suck

"If you are going to make a dupe acct, dont post all 5 posts in threads I posted in, and DONT make 2/5ths of the posts diss quotes of my posts\"

its not a dupe account and it is very likely for anyone to post in the same threads as you, cause i mean your in all of them tryin to glorify yourself

"how more obvious could you be

jeezus dude,."

i think you made your lameness more obvious than i could ever

"U_MAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!"

my name is MaddMaxx isnt it?

"Hey mods, do me a solid and peep the IP of Mad Maxx, Acer, AND J4wn"

waaaa waaa fucking cry baby, take it like everyone who gets called out. :lol: cryin to the mods for help, your a bigger pussy than i thought :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so to sum it up, I get home from a night of making girls shake their asses pon the dance floor and drinking gin (and getting paid for it, its a hard life)

Before I went to work I clowned acer for making this beggin ass thread in between downloading Yo Gotti singles to play on the job. Aparantly it made him mad enough to not only call me out on what is clearly a dupe acct that he set up and probably propped himself in the Advice forum.

Also MaddMaxx appears to cosign everything. MaddMaxx was an account created today.

So either 2 complete noobs have a very strong dislike of me to the point they quote and insult me out of the blue because "everyone hates me"

orrrrr

Acer took my "YOU BEG IN ALL YOUR 12OZ THREADS" comment to hart so much so that he not only quoted me with his older dupe acct (J4WN) so he could act like he saw it and comment, but also created a NEW acct (MaddMaxx) to further dig up quotes and insult me, thus ceating the illusion of 3 separate people who hate me...

either way...

HERE IS ACER910's TOY ASS PHOTOSTREAM!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29565613@N04/

2781981099_5999701687_m.jpg

2765742451_2a35a8ac74_m.jpg

2763688945_dcf5c1f3b5_m.jpg

2764495120_b049e345ff_m.jpg

2763643715_640483610e_m.jpg

2764495120_b049e345ff_m.jpg

2817957929_a30d5a3893_m.jpg

2843871345_c57fe2d79e_m.jpg

2843871581_e81c466468_m.jpg

2817957929_a30d5a3893_m.jpg

also please save the "OMG YOU TOOK ALL THAT TIME TO SEARCH MY SHIT YOU MUST BE U_MADD" comments

shit took literally 1 minute of googling "ACER910" and filtering out results for battery part catalog sites

PS WHY YOUFRONTIN LIKE YOURE OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK?!?!?!

and yea, im still in hs too

aaazjs.jpg

OK, so to sum it up, I get home from a night of making girls shake their asses pon the dance floor and drinking gin (and getting paid for it, its a hard life)

there you go talkin about yourself again... you really are that into yourself arent you? tennessee dont make you hard you inbreed

Before I went to work I clowned acer for making this beggin ass thread in between downloading Yo Gotti singles to play on the job. Aparantly it made him mad enough to not only call me out on what is clearly a dupe acct that he set up and probably propped himself in the Advice forum.

and again talkin about yourself and he wasnt begging, google it to figure out what the real definition is

Also MaddMaxx appears to cosign everything. MaddMaxx was an account created today.

never once happened, why do you make up shit?

So either 2 complete noobs have a very strong dislike of me to the point they quote and insult me out of the blue because "everyone hates me"

alot more than two people strongly dislike you

orrrrr

Acer took my "YOU BEG IN ALL YOUR 12OZ THREADS" comment to hart so much so that he not only quoted me with his older dupe acct (J4WN) so he could act like he saw it and comment, but also created a NEW acct (MaddMaxx) to further dig up quotes and insult me, thus ceating the illusion of 3 separate people who hate me...

I was -j4wn- but have since retired it to MaddMaxx and i quoted it to bump it to the next page

either way...

HERE IS ACER910's TOY ASS PHOTOSTREAM!!!!

he's probably better than you and he has admitted to being a minor and in high school, arent you a grown lady? why should what he says even slightly matter to you?

also please save the "OMG YOU TOOK ALL THAT TIME TO SEARCH MY SHIT YOU MUST BE U_MADD" comments

shit took literally 1 minute of googling "ACER910" and filtering out results for battery part catalog sites

wow you know how to google, lemme guess you grew up on the internet?

I was -j4wn- but have since retired it to MaddMaxx and i quoted it to bump it to the next page

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

YOU "RETIRED"THE ACCOUNT RIGHT AFTER YOU POSTED IN THIS THREAD AT 10 PM, THEN QUOTED YOURSELF 2 HOURS LATER AT 12!?!?!?

OH MAN LOLLLLLLLLLL

KEEP DIGGING YOURSELF A HOLE DIPSHIT!!!!!

holyyy shittt.

what just happened????

ive been at school and work all day, these two fags arent me...

please do get a mod to check the IP's, theres only 2 IP's i use, and neither of which are the same these trolls use.

whoever you are madmaxx you got me good because now everyone thinks im you.

and seriously, someone come in here and prove im not trying to "have a posse".