Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awkward eye

I don't surf but...

I used to wear a lot of surfer shit in the 80's...Today I went to Ross with my wife cause she had to have a new dress and while she was looking for her dress I found a Maui and Sons shirt on the clearance rack for a 1.49...It's just like the one I used to sport in the 4th grade so I had to get it.

picture379q.jpg

picture380.jpg

I used to rock this brand too...Some of my favorite shirts as a kid were Jimmy Z T's.

ganz.jpg

Anybody know where I can get some for a buck fifty?

Back in the 80's everybody was sporting surfer gear and none of us surfed, we didn't even live by the beach. I also remember having some T&C Surf Design shirts as well as some Oeacen Pacific, Billabong and Quick Silver shit.

T&C and G&S

and

bodyglove.gif

If you can find old vintage T and C design or old 80s skateboard shirts go hit up ebay theres a huge market in asia for that stuff

Haha shit I grew up wearing bugle boy. I live extremely near the water and the surfer atmosphere. I remember I owned a jimmy zs shirt once and everyone joked about it being a condom shirt. Pissed me off considering the ignorance and the assholeism.

bad-boy-club-lifes-a-beach-.jpg

P1330235.JPG

these guys used to have all over print shorts with the jetsons on them. they were dope. it's funny seeing styles from 1986/87 being rocked in 2009

these were dope too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LIFES-A-BEACH-SURFGEAR-BAD-BOY-CLUB-SKULL-PATTERN-NOS_W0QQitemZ290337861816QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Youth_Athletic_Apparel?hash=item43997c30b8&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I used to rock surf and skate gear.. But I did skate, I also made the mistake of wearing a Suicidal Tendencies shirt.. Got my ass beat for not really understanding what that shit really meant.

i had a pair of jammers by Gecko back in the 80's, they had geckos all over it. That shit is hipster gold today, would go well with a plastic WWF championship belt, moon boots and a neon string headband. /nh

I still wear alot of surf clothing. Quiksilver, Oakley, Billabong were all my brands. I miss some of the clothes I had when I was a kid.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now